super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

you don't open the boxes.... now its not a collection, its a set of worthless toys

I beg to differ.

He is right though. Apart from the Play Arts Kai figures, I never bother opening figures now, never know what they might catch. Not like I play with them anyway, they just sit beside the games they're from.

you don't open the boxes.... now its not a collection, its a set of worthless toys

I beg to differ.

He is right though. Apart from the Play Arts Kai figures, I never bother opening figures now, never know what they might catch. Not like I play with them anyway, they just sit beside the games they're from.

I want to get in to A.C.B.A. So every now and then I'll take figures and make battle scenes n stuff. Recreate battles from comic books and what not.

I don't even know why zulu warrior is on this forum. all this nigga talks about are his finger paintings, his shitty wannabe artist studio, and how not black he is.

how not black I am? I am the biggest proponent of black culture than any forumite here. If I wasn't here, all you'd have left are black forum members bragging about the white girls they are dating/fucking or the asian man penis they've sucked. I am the only true black person here.

and that is not an "artist studio", that is my apartment noob.

and video gaming is dead at the moment, I'll talk about gaming when the wii U becomes relevant, like when SSBnext is announced.

nigga you don't even like Earth, Wind, and Fire. Get your cornball ass out of here!

I beg to differ.

Yeah but that is boring.

I beg to differ.

Yeah but that is boring.

not really, the packaging some figures come in a pretty complementary, and meant for display purposes.

I beg to differ.

Yeah but that is boring.

what's boring is how worthless your opened collection will be next to the same unopened ones

I beg to differ.

Yeah but that is boring.

what's boring is how worthless your opened collection will be next to the same unopened ones

worthless like your finger paintings?

Edited by kenTa
  • Cooke unpinned this topic