super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

lmao that's what it comes down to for these losers, "what's the hardest drug you've done :lemming: " Not everyone think's you become cool when you do drugs, those kids never grew out of their teenage phases of wanting to be accepted. Now you're in a ditch somewhere selling dildos to afford your addiction because government subsity aint enough, are you cool now punk? :lol:

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Lmao you are the only one who thinks like that because you have never experienced life. Nobody ever brings up coolness except your elementary little thought process ROFL.

And lmfao at the kid with a trust fund talking shit to the man with a job holy fuck

You should honestly either go into comedy or inhale Pam

Irony, kid who makes 5 threads a day all about himself, even with lies, pretending anyone could possibly be starving for attention as much as he is

o I'll give you attention, and remind you what shit your life is since you love running away from it so much with drugs, systemwars and dota :lol:

lmfao ztom is the only person in the world who could be jealous of selling dildos, driving a broken car, and having a broken phone

holy shit :tom: 

if only you paid as much attention to your work as you do to me, youd be fine. instead you are a privileged little chimp who will not ever accomplish a single thing in life :mickey: 

paint daddy a picture and see if he hugs you

Irony, kid who makes 5 threads a day all about himself, even with lies, pretending anyone could possibly be starving for attention as much as he is

o I'll give you attention, and remind you what shit your life is since you love running away from it so much with drugs, systemwars and dota :lol:

Never thought I'd agree with this guy but this post was spot on.

Never thought I'd agree with this guy but this post was spot on.

Shocking :tom:

The only thing I remember lying about in the last year or so is that my gf was pregnant. Which was for you motherfuckers in the first place.

I havent played dota in a week, i'm on sw less than an hour a day, and i havent done drugs in a month.

Cute tho. you two should have baby chimps together :)

ITT we find out Z actually takes this site seriously 

what a fucking loser lmfao 

this is more funny than adventure time on drugs. 

i give you 2 years before you finally finish what you promised and actually rid this world of your completely MEANINGLESS existence :mickey:

this somehow caused his latest meltdown 

lets bait the rest of SW instead

ill goad you into playing dota 2 and let you beat me or something. make a big showdown of it or something

• Cooke unpinned this topic