super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

actually, considering the genetic make-up of the universe, it's more likely there other humans out there way the fuck elsewhere (and likely..?) than that there are aliens.  

lol how come no one talks about maybe there's another Earth just like this one.  maybe thousands or a million years ahead of ours civilization. 

(but if so, they would/may have found us.  ya know we be searching the sky for radio signals left from others). 

Edited by Low

actually, considering the genetic make-up of the universe, it's more likely there other humans out there way the fuck elsewhere (and likely..?) than that there are aliens.

lol how come no one talks about maybe there's another Earth just like this one. maybe thousands or a million years ahead of ours civilization.

(but if so, they would/may have found us. ya know we be searching the sky for radio signals left from others).

LOL stupid ****a dropping sci-fi movie knowledge.

lol how come no one talks about maybe there's another Earth just like this one.  maybe thousands or a million years ahead of ours civilization. 

(but if so, they would/may have found us.  ya know we be searching the sky for radio signals left from others). 

lmao wtf are you talking about? 

You are not the only one with a human brain. :glad:

lol how come no one talks about maybe there's another Earth just like this one WITH A HUMAN CIVILIZATION  maybe thousands or a million years ahead of ours civilization. 

everyone's quick to say 'aliens!' but  rather it's more likely there are other fish and humans, considering that's the genetic make up of this universe.   :glad:

Edited by Low

lol how come no one talks about maybe there's another Earth just like this one WITH A HUMAN CIVILIZATION  maybe thousands or a million years ahead of ours civilization. 

everyone's quick to say 'aliens!' but  rather it's more likely there are other fish and humans, considering that's the genetic make up of this universe.   :glad:

Yes you idiot, i read the whole post and that's what i'm talking about.

I don't know if you live out in the woods or something but people take this into consideration hence i told you that you are not the only one with a human brain. :glad:

The thought is not that absurd in any way. ;)

Also i recommend the gantz manga on this.

Edited by active time battle

I'm not an american and i doubt they only talk about them. One thing is clear for me we are just human beings and you find people exactly like you everywhere around the world. Nationality doesn't mean shit.

I'm not an american and i doubt they only talk about them. One thing is clear for me we are just human beings and you find people exactly like you everywhere around the world. Nationality doesn't mean shit.

That miserable jigaboo really thinks he intelligent and shit with his basic ass thoughts and shit.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic