super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

^ another remus bleedfest. did Z bring you up first too?

Alphonse grow some balls and ban this cunt. At least his other personalities don't viciously seek out others.  Shit's sad & terrible. 

Edited by Sober Boy

^ another remus bleedfest. did Z bring you up first too?

Alphonse grow some balls and ban this cunt. At least his other personalities don't viciously seek out others.  Shit's sad & terrible. 

lol @ this obsessed dick tick.

Capture.JPG

I know it's been nearly 8 years since you've seen a vagina, but this looks closer to a vagina than a penis. Even IC said it looked off. Keep crying to have me banned you miserable bitch. Not my fault you dont know your parents. 

z you've got some skills but i think if you want to become a 3d artist (especially at nintendo) then you should focus on making lower poly models that can be used in game engines. What sucks is that there are few very tutorials on this subject out there

i found this one a while ago and it seems to go pretty in depth. The author near the end ends up tweaking the topology of his model so that hes able to export a lower poly version into unity

http://www.alienthink.com/thestructureofblender.html

z you've got some skills but i think if you want to become a 3d artist (especially at nintendo) then you should focus on making lower poly models that can be used in game engines. What sucks is that there are few very tutorials on this subject out there

i found this one a while ago and it seems to go pretty in depth. The author near the end ends up tweaking the topology of his model so that hes able to export a lower poly version into unity

unless someone is an autistic genius, they would never learn enough off of tutorials to land a job at a place like Nintendo.

unless someone is an autistic genius, they would never learn enough off of tutorials to land a job at a place like Nintendo.

there are plenty of self taught developers working in the games industry.

there are plenty of self taught developers working in the games industry.

I'm sure they're not working at Nintendo. 

he doesn't know shit.  just baiting with negativity. 

I know you haven't gotten laid in 8 years, got fired from being a summer camp counselor and took 8 years to get a worthless 4 year degree. :)

Yeah you're right, I made an account on sketchfab and that's all they have there are mostly low poly models from independent game makers. I want to see if I can do complex stuff so then low poly model will be a breeze (unless I orient myself too much with detail and get frustrated with their simplicity)

My dream isn't to work for Nintendo, the idea just crossed my mind since I saw a job listing, I'd be happy there but Id prob be happier making my own games which is eventually the goal.

I dont know shiz about independent game making since my main focus has been animation, but so far I know about using unity (still would like to learn coding though) and found this nifty site: http://epocu.com/ where independent game makers can share their games kickstarter style except people pay not with money but with their shares on facebook and twitter. If the game gets the amount of attention, everyone who signed up for it, it will automatically post on their account to advertise the game.

you are diseased. not only a e-stalker but now you wanna be a real one. 

lol get off my dick faggot. Stop blaming your shitty, lonely life on me. I didn't do anything to you.

ain't no one blaming anything -- my life's fine. You seem to cry more about it than me.

you're a dicktwat tick who needs to be flamed and ridden of.

I'll be on your dick till you stop acting like a chimp. :)

Edited by Sober Boy

you are diseased. not only a e-stalker but now you wanna be a real one. 

lol get off my dick faggot. Stop blaming your shitty, lonely life on me. I didn't do anything to you.

ain't no one blaming anything -- my life's fine. You seem to cry more about it than me.

you're a dicktwat tick who needs to be flamed and ridden of.

I'll be on your dick till you stop acting like a chimp. :)

So you're going to keep obsessing over me. Great. :roll: 

:mickeyj:    - all you have to do is stop harassing other posters, actually post content and be in a neutral mood until insulted.   :freeman:  

I can't help but hurt myself and others.  I feel inadequate.  Need to feel like the big bully in a forum full of 6 people.

lol you're sad. 

• Cooke unpinned this topic