super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

I'm not an american and i doubt they only talk about them. One thing is clear for me we are just human beings and you find people exactly like you everywhere around the world. Nationality doesn't mean shit.

That miserable jigaboo really thinks he intelligent and shit with his basic ass thoughts and shit.

Yeah, but i don't blame him. If i remember correctly he's the one living in japan and thinks that having friends is some kind of "work" and not necessary.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

I'm not an american and i doubt they only talk about them. One thing is clear for me we are just human beings and you find people exactly like you everywhere around the world. Nationality doesn't mean shit.

That miserable jigaboo really thinks he intelligent and shit with his basic ass thoughts and shit.

I am intelligent - I remember all my test scores and placements - have only met one person who speaks JPN better than me and he's been there for 6 years.  I have no accent or rather a Kansai accent and I'm not even trying.  90% placement in math since 3rd grade.  Better writing skills (though your sad miserable trolling is rather fine).

You are an unemployed chimp spending your morning seething at me - a fat basement dwelling faggot.  

Or you're at 39 year old lonely cumhugger @ work and doing this, that's even sadder.    Angry at life much? You know you can end it if you don't like it. 

I am intelligent - I remember all my test scores and placements - have only met one person who speaks JPN better than me and he's been there for 6 years.  I have no accent or rather a Kansai accent and I'm not even trying.  90% placement in math since 3rd grade.  Better writing skills (though your sad miserable trolling is rather fine).

You are an unemployed chimp spending your morning seething at me - a fat basement dwelling faggot.  

Or you're at 39 year old lonely cumhugger @ work and doing this, that's even sadder.    Angry at life much? You know you can end it if you don't like it. 

Took you 8 years to get a 4 year degree. But you're so intelligent. You're idea of challenging yourself is sucking a dick. Of the circle of people you know, you speak an obscure language....second best.  You're not nearly as smart as you think you are, average intelligence at best. You're just one of those dudes who comes from a dumbass ghetto family and because you know one or two US capitals you think you're a MENSA candidate or something. ****a you dont even know your dad's name and shit.

average intelligence at best.

how does average intelligence place 90% in math and 90% in writing since 3rd grade?  lmfao suck my cock, you ugly faggot. 

same recycled bait.  JPN is the 2nd hardest language for English speakers. Yes, I picked an obscure language on purpose, as a challenge.  Go Fuck yourself.  You know my dad's name -- you made a thread about it.  You are a forever angry and likely forever alone.   Get back to work chimp. 

Edited by Low

average intelligence at best.

how does average intelligence place 90% in math and 90% in writing since 3rd grade?  lmfao suck my cock, you ugly faggot. 

same recycled bait.  JPN is the 2nd hardest language for English speakers. Yes, I picked an obscure language on purpose, as a challenge.  Go Fuck yourself.  You know my dad's name -- you made a thread about it.  You are a forever angry and likely forever alone. happy people don't act like the piece of shit you are.  Get back to work chimp. 

LMFAO I didn't even know your goofy ass Dr Seuss name until Beef posted a month ago. So this lie you keep telling about me posting your dad's name is pretty entertaining. I dont give a shit what your dumbass scored on some 3rd grade standardized test in fucking Minnesota. You've yet to make a single intelligent post ever on here. Spitting dumbass, faux metaphysical bullshit that you dont even understand doesn't make your smart.

i remember the last time people tried to have a conversation about space with you.  it was complete and utter mmmeltdown time for low. :D  

you legitimately thought the word "astrologist" was the word used to describe a scientific observer of space.  then all your cred went out the window :D

it would be wise to avoid talking to you about that topic, where the answers are not clear cut, but you will act as if you know it all.  

oh great astrologist :bow:

:D

low :kissing:

no... i had no problem with the astrologer/astronomer mistake.   the conversation went fine between me, blazzin and a couple other people.

meanwhile fagcunts like you and beef tried copping attitudes.  Soo... go fuck yourself. Don't pretend to be nice to me when you're not.  

plus holy shit do you know what a hypothesis or just plain the point of conversation is?  It's called "cool idea.  but I think this."

"i've thought before -- what about this??"  then move on.

not chasing after my balls like rabid cuntlords thirsty for e-hate.  Ya I'm done. fuck y'all. You can keep chimp. 

actually me and you did ok in that thread.

what beef and remy do too you is not what i do.  that is deep routed grudge ehate you carry on with them. you guys are so full of salt toward each other.

also. it's not a cool idea.  you act like it was original thought or something :D.  ic already smashed that to pieces. 

"i bet there are things more like humans then awiens.  murica only speak about awiens. people are dumb. aliens. my brain workie. others don't :tear:"

:Jeff:

Edited by Balbador

what beef and remy do too you is not what i do.  that is deep routed grudge ehate you carry on with them. you guys are so full of salt toward each other.

also. it's not a cool idea.  you act like it was original thought or something :D.  ic already smashed that to pieces. 

towards each other?  You know chimp signs on here every 2-3 days, sends vile snipes @ members, oh and here comes the cumguzzler right now to write something hateful. 

dude's a professional gremlin, troll. Why don't you start paying attention. 

--beef made a thread about me every day 3 days straight this last time I ignored him ffs.   :|

Nah, muhfuckas take out their miserable heat on Low -- obviously I make them feel inferior.  They ain't picking on jimbo. Their ego is threatened but their ego is stupid enough to make them believe they're smarter or better than me in any way. 

Edited by Low

"i bet there are things more like humans then awiens.  murica only speak about awiens. people are dumb. aliens. my brain workie. others don't :tear:"

I knew this would happen. Next time I'll re-word my shit so people don't get butthurt.   :FlyingSmiley:

and NO, I've never seen a "Are there humans on other planets?" discussion nor the notion. It's always aliens --- and it's always been assumed the birth of man is here on Earth.

Edited by Low

towards each other?  You know chimp signs on here every 2-3 days, sends vile snipes @ members, oh and here comes the cumguzzler right now to write something hateful. 

dude's a professional gremlin, troll. Why don't you start paying attention. 

--beef made a thread about me every day 3 days straight this last time I ignored him ffs.   :|

Nah, muhfuckas take out their miserable heat on Low -- obviously I make them feel inferior.  They ain't picking on jimbo. Their ego is threatened but their ego is stupid enough to make them believe they're smarter or better than me in any way. 

lol low playing the victim again. The truth you hate me because I am black, and even more you hate yourself for being black. I am not some online vilain. I dont hold grudges, I argue with some people at a point then it gets squashed and we move on. Funny how any black person you dont like (all of them) is an ape, chimp, ignorant monkey or whatever but when a white boy bashes you, you just curl up and cry.

I knew this would happen. Next time I'll re-word my shit so people don't get butthurt.   :FlyingSmiley:

and NO, I've never seen a "Are there humans on other planets?" discussion nor the notion. It's always aliens --- and it's always been assumed the birth of man is here on Earth.

Just dont try to act smart and you'll be alright. 

lmfao you don't hold grudges. 

so this morning you didn't wake up, send dirt and your misery at Zwarrior and me, then wait for more responses?

why the fuck are we even having this conversation? Is it because you sent not one but two vile messages my way after I ignored the first one? 

nigga go die.  You're a chimp cuz you're a chimp. Funny how you can't stop sending hate everyone's way.  One can only hope you get fired tomorrow. 

lmfao you don't hold grudges. 

so this morning you didn't wake up, send dirt and your misery at Zwarrior and me, then wait for more responses?

why the fuck are we even having this conversation? Is it because you sent not one but two vile messages my way after I ignored the first one? 

nigga go die.  You're a chimp cuz you're a chimp. Funny how you can't stop sending hate everyone's way.  One can only hope you get fired tomorrow. 

zwarrior said something stupid, and I commented on it. You act like you dont talk about me off site to people, you act like you haven't PM'd people hate messages for not hating me or laughing at my jokes about you. You've been begging Alphonse for weeks to ban me from here for no reason. You act like you haven't made dozens and dozens of threads about me (hell you made like four or five in single day a week ago) You bring me up in threads I'm not even participating in on a daily basis. Like I said before, shit talking is just words so I dont give a shit. Do it, I'll say something back if I am in the mood to, and that's it. At least own up to what you do. You wish death on me on a daily basis, you've wished death on my entire family. Yet you want to act like you're innocent and shit? Stupid ass submissive coon. 

Edited by The Lizard King
  • Cooke unpinned this topic