super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

Let me try to keep it simple for you. You: Alcohol, Tobaccco, and recreation drug use is bad -> Because they are bad I will never try them -> I identify with a certain group because I don't do them -> It is rare to see people my age in this group Reality: Not all of those things are automatically bad -> People choose to abstain for a variety of reasons, your personal reason is ignorance -> You identify with a special group other mostly ignorant people (though some have legitimate reasons)-> Not everyone abstains from these things because there is no reason to

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Let me try to keep it simple for you.

You: Alcohol, Tobaccco, and recreation drug use is bad -> Because they are bad I will never try them -> I identify with a certain group because I don't do them -> It is rare to see people my age in this group

Reality: Not all of those things are automatically bad -> People choose to abstain for a variety of reasons, your personal reason is ignorance -> You identify with a special group other mostly ignorant people (though some have legitimate reasons)-> Not everyone abstains from these things because there is no reason to

You can make minute cases where something like Marijuana isn't bad for you, but then you'd be grasping for straws. The cons of alcohol heavily outweigh the very few pros associated to it.

Because you don't agree with my opinion doesn't make it an ignorant one. You don't even know this group, so stop being a hypocrite.

That is by far one of the dumbest statements I've read yet.

What are the negative effects of using alcohol and marijuana. Not abuse. Just usage.

Alcohol:

Impairment of the mind (being drunk)

Dementia

Cancer

Vitamin D deficiency which would result in Osteoporosis.

Reduced metabolism

If you read I said Marijuana is one of the few cases where a drug isn't really bad; unless abused.

What are the negative effects of using alcohol and marijuana. Not abuse. Just usage.

Alcohol:

Impairment of the mind (being drunk)

Dementia

Cancer

Vitamin D deficiency which would result in Osteoporosis.

Reduced metabolism

If you read I said Marijuana is one of the few cases where a drug isn't really bad; unless abused.

Those come from abuse, except "impairment of the mind" which isn't a real health concern.

But according you you you are accomplishing something from not doing these things that there are nothing wrong with and there is a problem that most teens have drunk alcohol or smoked pot.

Dunno why everyone's jumping on Barto. He got a vanity tattoo but seems pretty tolerant.

It's a lot better than some people I guess.

I don't care about the tat per se. I just think the straight edge pride thing is retarded.

It's not as bad as obsessed potheads who act like they're splitting atoms just smoking a joint.

Dunno why everyone's jumping on Barto. He got a vanity tattoo but seems pretty tolerant.

I don't care about the tat per se. I just think the straight edge pride thing is retarded.Is straight edge just abstaining from substances?

I don't care about the tat per se. I just think the straight edge pride thing is retarded.Is straight edge just abstaining from substances? In theory. But the straight edge crowd tend to see themselves as above using substances instead of just not using them. Especially those who have never used any substances. They always come of as douchey and ignorant to me.

"Bu but I don't need those things to have fun!" Yea most people don't. Get off your high horse.

I don't care about the tat per se. I just think the straight edge pride thing is retarded.Is straight edge just abstaining from substances? In theory. But the straight edge crowd tend to see themselves as above using substances instead of just not using them. Especially those who have never used any substances. They always come of as douchey and ignorant to me.

"Bu but I don't need those things to have fun!" Yea most people don't. Get off your high horse.

lmao

I thought straight edge applied to more than just that. So you can practically have all the unprotected sex you want and still be considered edge? That's pretty wack.

Not smoking defines who you are? Get the fuck over yourself. No one gives a shit what you do with your life. If you don't want to drink/smoke don't do it. Being condescending about it just makes you look like a douche. Not all drug users are going to judge you, so don't judge all drug users. You seem more concerned about the image that comes with straight edge rather than the logic behind it. You made a big mistake making such a permanent choice when you're still a teen. You're going to change over time, maybe you'll have different views as you become an adult.

Not smoking defines who you are? Get the fuck over yourself. No one gives a shit what you do with your life. If you don't want to drink/smoke don't do it. Being condescending about it just makes you look like a douche. Not all drug users are going to judge you, so don't judge all drug users. You seem more concerned about the image that comes with straight edge rather than the logic behind it.

You made a big mistake making such a permanent choice when you're still a teen. You're going to change over time, maybe you'll have different views as you become an adult.

I hope u get lung cnacer

Not smoking defines who you are? Get the fuck over yourself. No one gives a shit what you do with your life. If you don't want to drink/smoke don't do it. Being condescending about it just makes you look like a douche. Not all drug users are going to judge you, so don't judge all drug users. You seem more concerned about the image that comes with straight edge rather than the logic behind it.

You made a big mistake making such a permanent choice when you're still a teen. You're going to change over time, maybe you'll have different views as you become an adult.

I hope u get lung cnacer

I don't smoke cigs.

I hope u get lung cnacer

I don't smoke cigs.

i meant in general

I hope u get lung cnacer

I don't smoke cigs.

i meant in general

Unlikely I'll get that form of cancer.

And what REED is trying to say (I think) is that you claim there's nothing wrong with drinking, smoking, or recreational drug use and say that it's something that you just don't care for, but yet you think that appropriates getting a tattoo saying "Hey I don't do these things" and labeling yourself in this special group (straight edge).

And I quote "What I said was I don't give a shit if other people do it" Yes you do What are you 8?

HAHA YEAH YOU DO!

At least I'm honest with myself. You feel strongly enough about this idea that you would get a tattoo and defend it with all the gusto your child-like brain can muster, and yet you don't particularly give a shit if the people around you totally don't agree? You're either full of shit or detached from other people to the point where you probably have a mental disorder of some kind.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic