super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

How often do you guys smoke? :Jeff:

I stopped for a month and started up again and driving stoned took some getting used to, but it wasn't like HURR DURR RED LIGHT MEANS GO...:]

Me neither.

Like I said I've never had any problems driving, but your sense of touch is shot when you're stoned breh. :Jeff: No denying that.

I also notice an increase in the perception of speed and accel. Like, when you're in the car do you ever think you're going FAST AS FUCK on the road when in all likelyhood you didn't go above 45mph. :]

It's not about what I'm smoking, it's about what you're not smoking. It's going to feel like I'm taking your virginity when you guys smoke with me. :smugd:

Edited by DMC

You smoke mids ****a :lul: I smoke that shit called $20 a g, I'm a obviously out smoke you. :Jeff:

I HAVE mids.

I smoke whatever's on the table. Sometimes it's mids, sometimes it's kush sometimes its dro. It doesn't really matter, I obviously get higher than you all.

I've noticed since I started college last semester I've been smoking ridiculous amounts of green every week. :ben: Like in high school I would only smoke on weekends and every now and again, but since college its been almost every other day. Might need to take a month or so break, cause all my money is basically going towards buying bud. :ben:

Every time DMC talks about out-smoking everyone, all that comes to mind is a little pussy who can't hold his shit :mickey:

Quit trying to brag :Jeff:

No one can fuck with me on that higher level. It's not possible

Every time DMC talks about out-smoking everyone, all that comes to mind is a little pussy who can't hold his shit :mickey:

No one can fuck with me on that higher level. It's not possible:Jeff:

You smoke mids ****a :lul: I smoke that shit called $20 a g, I'm a obviously out smoke you. :Jeff:

I HAVE mids.

I smoke whatever's on the table. Sometimes it's mids, sometimes it's kush sometimes its dro. It doesn't really matter, I obviously get higher than you all.

lol I'm just baiting you, DMC. I do the same, whatever you have we smoke it. Like last Friday, I had a dime of mids and an 1/8 of some Cali shit and all my friends had other stands of mids, dank, dro, etc. We started smoking at 11 am and didn't stop until 1 am. It was insane, to say the least. :ben:

No one can fuck with me on that higher level. It's not possibleAren't you still a virgin? I guess nobody really does wanna fuck with you.

:-*

No one can fuck with me on that higher level. It's not possibleAren't you still a virgin? I guess nobody really does wanna fuck with you.

:-*

But I'm not an anal virgin. B-*

No one can fuck with me on that higher level. It's not possible:Jeff: I'll give you last year, because I took long ass breaks from smoking in the winter and summertime.

Now, not one person can tell I'm high unless they already know. High is like my new sober.

No one can fuck with me on that higher level. It's not possible:Jeff: I'll give you last year, because I took long ass breaks from smoking in the winter and summertime.

Now, not one person can tell I'm high unless they already know. High is like my new sober.

Self owned
  • Cooke unpinned this topic