super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Guest Golem

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhZISPIrr-s

i fucking love the guile theme goes with everything meme

You missed the fact the greatest handshake in the world was occurring.

for anybody that has used xanax recreationally, what do you usually do with it?

You mean what drug combination?

I wouldn't do that at all actually. Taking xanax makes it super easy to OD when taken with another depressant drug.

Especially alcohol.

I wouldn't do that at all actually. Taking xanax makes it super easy to OD when taken with another depressant drug.

Especially alcohol.

lol, I've heard that people have fun with it ON alcohol, though that seemed pretty damn sketchy :ben:

So what are you saying, that i should just...take it by itself? What about with weed?

I did try it once, but that was at 4am and a friend gave it to me saying it would help me come off some other shit and relax better for the sleep ahead.

Especially alcohol.

lol, I've heard that people have fun with it ON alcohol, though that seemed pretty damn sketchy :ben:

So what are you saying, that i should just...take it by itself? What about with weed?

I did try it once, but that was at 4am and a friend gave it to me saying it would help me come off some other shit and relax better for the sleep ahead.

Weed is ok.

Not alcohol. I mean 1 or 2 drinks with xanax probably won't KILL you, but the problem is it potentiates the effects of the liquor, so a small amount of it will get you quite tipsy, and probably make you want to drink more. That's when it can get pretty dangerous. :ben: I don't think you should try to party on xan as a rookie...that's just me though.

If I take something, I usually take it by itself until I get familiar with the effects and dosage. Xanax is super powerful. 2mg is likely too much for someone with no tolerance.

Especially alcohol.

Weed is ok.

Not alcohol. I mean 1 or 2 drinks with xanax probably won't KILL you, but the problem is it potentiates the effects of the liquor, so a small amount of it will get you quite tipsy, and probably make you want to drink more. That's when it can get pretty dangerous. :ben: I don't think you should try to party on xan as a rookie...that's just me though.

If I take something, I usually take it by itself until I get familiar with the effects and dosage. Xanax is super powerful. 2mg is likely too much for someone with no tolerance.

You thought the doc would just put me on 2mg for the first time, with practically no prior record/prescriptions? :ben:

It's the weak .25mg shit bra, but i could always take more of em or something. What can i expect from mixing it with weed though?

Especially alcohol.

Weed is ok.

You thought the doc would just put me on 2mg for the first time, with practically no prior record/prescriptions? :ben:

It's the weak .25mg shit bra, but i could always take more of em or something. What can i expect from mixing it with weed though?

You're going to be really sleepy :D. You probably won't feel like moving at all. Some people swear by the euphoria of Xanax but it wasn't there for me, so I usually don't mix the two. Have before though. It's str8

You will get the best sleep you've ever had though.

Dont do xanax for fun srrsly you fiend so hardcore you find yourself moving onto other drugs All the people that I know that fucking take xanies have ended up drug addicts - like they bend hard on weekdays/dont go to school/work its fucked up no joke

Dont do xanax for fun

srrsly

you fiend so hardcore you find yourself moving onto other drugs

All the people that I know that fucking take xanies have ended up drug addicts - like they bend hard on weekdays/dont go to school/work

its fucked up no joke

I've honestly heard that from quite a few people and i never really took it that seriously; i just figured it was a scare tactic that they would use to try and keep people from trying it (recreationally) in the first place.

I mean I've tried ADD shit like ritalin, adderal, concerta, etc a ton of shit, and some stuff like percocets and vicodins. It's not something i do every weekend, or even every month, but there have been times where i did them in repeated successions within short time frames and overall, i have fucked around with those shits for a good amount of time; not once did i feel dependent on them, nor did i ever feel any withdrawal, and i often (usually) mixed them with decent amounts of alcohol.

I guess xanax just must be that much more powerful (dependence wise) since, for starters, i have heard far more about it's addiction than i have for the shit that i have tried so far.

• Cooke unpinned this topic