super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Guest Golem

Have sex one day and maybe you'll understand.

I'd imagine trying to figure out what the fuck you mean is enough to keep from cumming, so thanks for the delay tactic.

I'd imagine trying to figure out what the fuck you mean is enough to keep from cumming, so thanks for the delay tactic.

It's not that hard to understand what I typed, but then again having sex is like the hardest things for you to accomplish. :D
Guest Golem

It's not that hard to understand what I typed, but then again having sex is like the hardest things for you to accomplish. :D

Says the failed taliban rapist. Throw you into a room full of huge tits and you'd still come up sucking your own thumb.
Guest Golem

I love how he's from south america but brown jokes on those from the middle east is being used on him anyway

You've cracked the irony of the joke, well done.

Be sure to let everyone know the next vacant conclusion you conjure in your head, don't keep that gold from us...

Guest Golem

Malakius jumping on my dick like some cyberwhore because I noted his terrible sentence structure :ben:

Bro, it's not the first time you jump on my dick.

As a matter of fact, get in line right behind this Goddess creep and Chimps. :tom:

But you said I was a virgin. Remember your own bait, Hezbollah, that's why you still sleep in a ditch. :bena:

Malakius jumping on my dick like some cyberwhore because I noted his terrible sentence structure :ben:

As a matter of fact, get in line right behind this Goddess creep and Chimps. :tom:

But you said I was a virgin. Remember your own bait, Hezbollah, that's why you still sleep in a ditch. :bena:

Do you know the meaning of being a virgin, you self proclaimed faggot. :tom:
Guest Golem

Do you know what 'ill conceited' means? That was the original point I made, seem to fly right over your head. :bena:

Do you know what 'ill conceited' means? That was the original point I made, seem to fly right over your head. :bena:

Oh so you don't even deny it? :tom:
  • Cooke unpinned this topic