super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

my advice for snakey (and DMC) is to leave the site. They're going to develop complexes if they keep listening to this rubbish :D

you a virgin too?

try to meet a girl and fuck her by doing doofy ass shit. then try to meet a girl and fuck her by leading conversations, helping run the party, and taking care of shit that needs to be done.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

"Doofy" and dorky are completely different things to me. Doofy is like clowning around to me.

I never ever act dorky, nor do I act weird.

nigs

lmao. sure you don't, buddy. im sure there's a good many things about you that are just....off. :ben:

I did it nikkas.

"Reborn" says the tatt

Posted Image

Cool tattoo. By any chance do you have a tribal tat?

Yeah I have a band on my arm but I'm getting it fixed in a few days. I got it when I was 17 and didn't put any thought into it. It's still going to be tribal but Micmac tribal now. Red and black and thicker lines.

I did it nikkas.

"Reborn" says the tatt

Posted Image

lmao no it doesnt, i read a little japanese and that translates literally into "To give birth" :cruise:

lol gtfo

It's not even in japanese.... chinese.

• Cooke unpinned this topic