CUBEHOLIC SELFOWNED: 200+ POS3's right here. Bu Bu I can't find teh pos3's.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

self owned.they are sold out

That was not the point kid.

Your point still fucking sucks. Sure some "cows" could have bought it when you pointed this out but in 5 minutes it's all gone. The demand (even if you keep whining that it's not the point) is still there.

I can personally buy one whenever I want, as long as Toys R' Us has one in stock I can just tell my friend to keep it on reserve. The only reason I havn't bought it yet is because I think it's a POS.

I love how some cows who still don't own a POS3 come into this thread, oh noes they're down to 40, and sit here claiming ownage instead of actually buying one. Defend the piece of shit day in and day out, yet then the opportunity to buy one comes along you pass it up :D

I love how some cows who still don't own a POS3 come into this thread, oh noes they're down to 40, and sit here claiming ownage instead of actually buying one.

Defend the piece of shit day in and day out, yet then the opportunity to buy one comes along you pass it up

:D

lmao! VGk1ng damage controling for cubey Posted Image

I love how some cows who still don't own a POS3 come into this thread, oh noes they're down to 40, and sit here claiming ownage instead of actually buying one.

Defend the piece of shit day in and day out, yet then the opportunity to buy one comes along you pass it up

Do you even own a POS3? Ah who the fuck cares, you're raped for owning one and raped for defending the POS3 without owning it and having a chance too. :D

Do you even own a POS3? Ah who the fuck cares, you're raped for owning one and raped for defending the POS3 without owning it and having a chance too. :D

you completely missed the point of his thread Posted Image let Cubey do the damage control, please Posted Image

That is my point. The cows need to stfd.

Kid Icarus and VGKing are you guys retarded? What kind of damage control are you laying out? What does cows not buying a ps3 the second its out have to do with the self-ownage kid icarus just delt? Nobody said its impossible to find, its obviously pretty rare... Also why the fuck go that out of the way for a ps3 when its not even superb yet? They will get one hold your horses you dumb ramose motherfuckers.