The Official "What are you watching?" thread

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here’s my quick review of hereditary:   1. It’s nowhere near being the scariest movie ever. It’s more of an unsettling thriller.    2. It’s surprisingly unpredictable. The trail

my mini review of mother:   I finally saw the movie Mother. I think it’s a better work of art, and conversation piece, than it is a film. The symbolism and metaphors are fantastic, and it wa

this looks nuts

Posted Images

Finished Atlanta S1. It's good, arguably very good, but lacks any flow ep to ep. Episodes so disjointed and a little all over the place. I also feel like the humour is a bit inconsistent. Sometimes dark humour rooted in such grounded settings and other times seems nearly comical how some characters are portrayed. Still very much enjoyed it though. 

Getting close to starting The Expanse since you guys keep raving about it. 

Just now, madmaltese said:

Finished Atlanta S1. It's good, arguably very good, but lacks any flow ep to ep. Episodes so disjointed and a little all over the place. I also feel like the humour is a bit inconsistent. Sometimes dark humour rooted in such grounded settings and other times seems nearly comical how some characters are portrayed. Still very much enjoyed it though. 

Getting close to starting The Expanse since you guys keep raving about it. 

Season 1 was good but not great, the only real standout episode was the talk show one. Watch season 2; it's much better. The Teddy Perkins episode is one of the best episodes of television this year. Darius is one of my favorite characters on TV. "Everything is made up, stay woke n****a," is one of the best lines ever too. :D

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

Season 1 was good but not great, the only real standout episode was the talk show one. Watch season 2; it's much better. The Teddy Perkins episode is one of the best episodes of television this year. Darius is one of my favorite characters on TV. "Everything is made up, stay woke n****a," is one of the best lines ever too. :D

Man that Talk Show episode killed me, so good.

Will definitely watch S2. 

5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I got my ticket for the purge at 9am on July 4th :smoke: 

You know, that franchise has gone from ok to great. Each movie has been better than the last. I'm excited for the new one. Marissa Tomei :jerkit:

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Ike said:

You know, that franchise has gone from ok to great. Each movie has been better than the last. I'm excited for the new one. Marissa Tomei :jerkit:

Word! I love it! 

Started the Terror. Holy shit it is good. Only first 2 eps so far but the show absolutes oozes atmosphere. I still have no idea what route they are going to go down, whether it will just be a story of human desperation or if there will be any supernatural angle.