What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

One PIece was enjoyable. The costumes and wigs can be barely better than Comic Con but the sets are nice. I never watched the show, but the general reception from people who did actually like it as well. If the acting was a little more subdued and slightly better costumes and this would have been a damn fine show. 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

oh man, i wish i could watch those few last eps of 3 for the first time again  

Posted Images

On 2023-09-07 at 8:03 AM, Cooke said:

Jesus fuck Prince died and this kid ate his soul

:drake:that's it? LOL its only two minutes?

That sounds like somebody listened to a Prince Greatest Hits album, a quarter of the way through, and decided to imitate him blatantly.

On 2023-09-05 at 11:55 PM, jehurey said:

yeah i had no idea what the hell was going on with Batman's torso. Like, is he so vain that he made protective armor that is designed to make him look ridiculous buff and cut at the same time?

Like look at this.

1013563617_WonderWomanSavesBatman-TheFlash(2023)Scene(HD)-YouTube-0-1-07.thumb.jpeg.7e39818f966bfdb9261e2251f64c4f26.jpeg

Those CollegeHumor Batman videos starring Pete Holmes looked like he was outfitted in a better fitting costume.

Was his face being smushed IN the mask?

1439524073_WonderWomanSavesBatman-TheFlash(2023)Scene(HD)-YouTube-0-0-38.thumb.jpeg.563d5f0c0541ddef5b08290435467106.jpeg

Who did they use the mold for that mask? Ving Rhames? And I'm not talking 'bout young Ving Rhames, either.

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Watching Fatal Attraction on Paramount +. It’s not good lol. I think paramount + may be the worst out of all of the streaming services. Time to cancel. 

Unless you are a Star Trek fan, Paramount+ seems like there’s nothing there. I do suggest checking out Strange New Worlds even if you’re not a huge fan. It’s one of the better shows of the last couple of years. 

• Upvote 1
35 minutes ago, Ike said:

Unless you are a Star Trek fan, Paramount+ seems like there’s nothing there. I do suggest checking out Strange New Worlds even if you’re not a huge fan. It’s one of the better shows of the last couple of years. 

Rabbit Hole was great. I’ll check out Strange New Worlds 

16 hours ago, jehurey said:

Like look at this.

1013563617_WonderWomanSavesBatman-TheFlash(2023)Scene(HD)-YouTube-0-1-07.thumb.jpeg.7e39818f966bfdb9261e2251f64c4f26.jpeg

Those CollegeHumor Batman videos starring Pete Holmes looked like he was outfitted in a better fitting costume.

Was his face being smushed IN the mask?

1439524073_WonderWomanSavesBatman-TheFlash(2023)Scene(HD)-YouTube-0-0-38.thumb.jpeg.563d5f0c0541ddef5b08290435467106.jpeg

Who did they use the mold for that mask? Ving Rhames? And I'm not talking 'bout young Ving Rhames, either.

It's weird that they went out of their way to make the Keaton suits look good and Affleck, who had had some good costumes look like a bad Arkham videogame suit. 

I'm not sure what DC will look like going forward but man it can't be worse than they were doing before. 

On 2023-09-08 at 9:02 PM, jehurey said:

:drake:that's it? LOL its only two minutes?

That sounds like somebody listened to a Prince Greatest Hits album, a quarter of the way through, and decided to imitate him blatantly.

Yeah it's a ripoff but it's good. 

I started watching Ray Donovan as a background show, since it doesn’t require my full attention (as opposed to The Wire or Breaking Bad). It’s not great, and the writing can get cringey, but fuck…Jon Voight is amazing :D 

• Haha 1

Got a Hulu sub so I could watch Lost without ads and the new it’s always Sunny season… but I stumbled on Malcolm in the Middle and have been watching only that if I have the tv on, it’s hilarious and can’t believe I never watched it when it aired

Edited by z,warrior
14 hours ago, z,warrior said:

Got a Hulu sub so I could watch Lost without ads and the new it’s always Sunny season… but I stumbled on Malcolm in the Middle and have been watching only that if I have the tv on, it’s hilarious and can’t believe I never watched it when it aired

Check out Creamery. It's a New Zealand show so the seasons are only six episodes. It's a quick dark comedy. 

• Thanks 1