What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

I watched Sorry to Bother You and while it was funny at times, I can see a lot of people not liking the movie and the turns it takes in the second act. I really enjoy LaKeith Stanfield ever since he started popping up more on Atlanta. I hope he gets more roles since he's a great actor. Also, Tessa Thompson is one of the hottest and most talented women working right now. I've loved her in everything she's appeared in.

Curb seems a lot less improv-y this season and I'm not that impressed with the current season so far. Hope it picks up.

The Outsider continues to be one of the best new shows of the year. Ben Med Mendelsohn is incredible.

Edited by Ike
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Ike said:

I watched Sorry to Bother You and while it was funny at times, I can see a lot of people not liking the movie and the turns it takes in the second act. I really enjoy LaKeith Stanfield ever since he started popping up more on Atlanta. I hope he gets more roles since he's a great actor. Also, Tessa Thompson is one of the hottest and most talented women working right now. I've loved her in everything she's appeared in.

Curb seems a lot less improv-y this season and I'm not that impressed with the current season so far. Hope it picks up.

The Outsider continues to be one of the best new shows of the year. Ben Med Mendelsohn is incredible.

i'm loving it. but to each is own.

as for sorry to brother you, the movie had a lot of great parts slapped together, but it was quite messy. i still enjoyed it, but it's tough to recommend. i loved this scene btw

and dude, LaKeith Stanfield was in uncut gems and knives out. he's everywhere! he's even in some love story dropping for valentine's day. 

• Like 1

Rise of Empires: Ottoman on netflix is really interesting. Theres a narrative with characters and sets like you'd expect from a historical TV show, but then they add in a narrator along with interviews of historians giving their own analysis of the period and characters. It feels like a higher budget history channel documentary.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Ike said:

The cast is pretty impressive. The Big Lebowski is probably my favorite movie of all-time. I could rewatch it anytime, any place and still crack up.

classic fucking movie. the dude...one of the gotg characters.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, -GD- said:

it will be interesting to see if this still has that coen bros feel. but it's good to see our sex offender bowler back lol. 

The Coens are some of the greatest directors/writers around so it'll be hard to do. John Turturro himself wrote and directed it.

9 minutes ago, Ike said:

The Coens are some of the greatest directors/writers around so it'll be hard to do. John Turturro himself wrote and directed it.

tru dat. then again, the fargo series has been godly af, so who knows!

• Like 1