What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Started Cowboy Bebop for the first time. It really is a great show. I should have waited til after the new show came out because I can't imagine it living up to this. 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Angel Jim said:

Just finished season two of Fargo on Netflix. They don’t have season 3, though.

Ted Danson was good. What’s with the alien encounters? That was in the first season, too.

It was a BIG thing in the 70s to see UFOs so it's probably something to do with that.

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

It was a BIG thing in the 70s to see UFOs so it's probably something to do with that.

this. i believe it's based on a "real" incident that happened in minnesota during the 70's

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Spielberg is film genius.

word! he knows how to balance creativity, accessibility, heart, and thrills. his movies are extremely universal, in the best possible ways. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

he also made the godly minority report - one of my favorite sci-fi films. 

Schindler’s List is still the most powerful movie I’ve ever seen. That ending with him crying over how he could’ve saved more is just so sad. 

Hmmm....it was a great Saul ep, but next week’s finale will give me a better idea of just how great it was. It may only be just “good” if the payoff falls flat. 

But on a character development front, we see exactly why jimmy/Saul is his own worst enemy. Bob Odenkirk really deserves an award for his performance this season, especially in this episode. 

39 minutes ago, notzwarrior said:

Re-reading this. Only 100 pages and a real page turner, easily can be read in one sitting and motiv20181004_124217.thumb.jpg.6191231f9b1c317c0a6f1be8e8492aeb.jpgational

your name now sounds like nazi warrior :ooh: