PUBG 1.0 now out on Xbox

26 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

With that said and it being a retail console build of the game now, is there a PS4 release or not? The original reason it was speculated to not be on PS4 was due to early access, that has passed now, has anything changed?

they probably have one year, I think it came out in november or december last year for xbox.

We'll probably hear about it soon enough, as unfortunate as that is. Got my fingers crossed PS4 owners will NEVER get to play this great game! :glad: 

4 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

they probably have one year, I think it came out in november or december last year for xbox.

We'll probably hear about it soon enough, as unfortunate as that is. Got my fingers crossed PS4 owners will NEVER get to play this great game! :glad: 

It might have been a straight console exclusive, it does say it on the box, also bear in mind this post-dates the "console launch exclusive" moniker which is not on its packaging.

nk56oiuo5s201.jpg

Edited by Legal US Citizen
15 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

It might have been a straight console exclusive, it does say it on the box, also bear in mind this post-dates the "console launch exclusive" moniker which is not on its packaging.

nk56oiuo5s201.jpg

new box is changed.

$_20.JPG

ConsoleLaunch Exclusive. :roll:

I guess 'ALSO ON PC ALSO ON PLAYSTATION' doesn't have the same ring. Phil Spencer'd

9 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Dead game :face:

Epic came and ate it for breakfast. 

Yeah, it's sure doing horrible :snoop:

vhyTzYY.png

TV6jILZ.png

I can't think of a better analogy for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, in the heads of you weirdo's you think that because something isn't first that it's failing, moronic beyond belief. 

Edited by Legal US Citizen
2 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

Have they leveled out the performance?

For the most part there's still framerate issues  in high density areas but nothing game breaking. 

Edited by Vini
1 minute ago, Vini said:

For the most part there's still framerate issues  in high density areas but nothing game breaking. 

They need to get that hammered out whether they have to dial back resolution or whatever, outside of the pre-game zone it needs to be a stable 30. 

8 hours ago, Legal US Citizen said:

Yeah, it's sure doing horrible :snoop:

vhyTzYY.png

TV6jILZ.png

I can't think of a better analogy for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, in the heads of you weirdo's you think that because something isn't first that it's failing, moronic beyond belief. 

While PUBG may not be dead per se. 

Fortnite did come and still uts thunder. 

18 hours ago, Legal US Citizen said:

They need to get that hammered out whether they have to dial back resolution or whatever, outside of the pre-game zone it needs to be a stable 30. 

The new smaller map is the most stable, followed by the OG map and then desert map.

Also graphics look much better hopefully they can get the original 2 maps to look this good as well