Spiderman: The most satisfying FLOP this generation? / Spiderman FLOPPED celebration thread!

1 hour ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Sunset was OK.  It got old about half way through, though, and I stopped playing.  It was that game that I got an Xbone with while I waited for Halo MCC.  Then Halo MCC released and was shit, and I sold that piece of shit xbone and never looked back.

Feels good.  :bate: 

Funny I felt the same about psflop. 

Played Killzone and it was shit. Nothing good was coming for that pos except indies and GTShit.

Traded that for the Xbone with Forza 6 and was all set. 

Shitstation, for the incels. :tom:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God of War - 94 Shadow of the Colossus - 91 Dragon Quest XI - 88 Spiderman - 87 Street Fighter V Arcade Edition - 87 Yakuza Kiwami 2 - 85 Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - 83

anyone else here ecstatic this flopped? Game looked awful from the start and was getting dual-overhyped by both cow-tards and manbaby comic book fans. seeing both of these groups in shambles now that

and let me guess, you love the zombie setting in SoD2 but have zero interest in the zombie setting of Days Gone?

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

You say it is generic but show me something like that for the shitstation.

That's right, TCHBFR :mj:

Forza, the epitome of original gaming on Xbawks. Vroom vroom, so creative.  

4 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

It's a game I wanted to like, and at first I liked it, but the more I played the more indifferent i became to it.  I can't remember a single fucking thing i did in that game other than riding ziplines.

I'm such an Insomniac fan I bought an Xbox One solely for Sunset Overdrive. That is how much I wanted to like it, 100% console purchase based on it. 

Jonb calling it unique shows how little he actually plays. There is nothing unique about it. It's R&C weapons in a very regular open world, with a 'zombie' setting and punk rock style/humour. Absolutely none of those things are unique and the humour nearly made the game unbearable imo. What they got absolutely spot on was the traversal, best ever in an open world game and something that translates sooooo perfectly to Spiderman. 

7 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

What other game plays like it?

What other game has a setting like it?

Ill wait

The gameplay is literally ratchet and clank with traversal.

You are one of the ppl that says all sony exclusives are identical and now using 'setting' to justify 'most unique IP ever'. :D The irony 

The setting is a combination of the most common gaming tropes at the time lol Open world + Zombie. They added colour and humour (bad humour), that's it. 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

The gameplay is literally ratchet and clank with traversal.

You are one of the ppl that says all sony exclusives are identical and now using 'setting' to justify 'most unique IP ever'. :D The irony 

The setting is a combination of the most common gaming tropes at the time lol Open world + Zombie. They added colour and humour (bad humour), that's it. 

And what other game has traversal like that ?

Just now, Jon2B said:

And what other game has traversal like that ?

Many games have traversal, but like i said, it did it the best. That was the one wow feature of the game and now they have taken the best thing about a game you say you love, made it better (all reviews saying traversal is amazing in Spiderman) and you're not interested.

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Many games have traversal, but like i said, it did it the best. That was the one wow feature of the game and now they have taken the best thing about a game you say you love, made it better (all reviews saying traversal is amazing in Spiderman) and you're not interested.

It’s because it’s not a Msoft game lol. 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You are comparing the traversal in sunset to SM? Which are 100 percent different? lol

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

It’s because it’s not a Msoft game lol. 

Exactly the point I'm trying to make lol

Just so happened to be an Insomniac hater all psone, ps2, ps3 gens. The one game they make on an MS system is 'the most unique IP this gen' and back to hater for Spiderman :D

No coincidence at all. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Exactly the point I'm trying to make lol

Just so happened to be an Insomniac hater all psone, ps2, ps3 gens. The one game they make on an MS system is 'the most unique IP this gen' and back to hater for Spiderman :D

No coincidence at all. 

When was I an insomniac hater?

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

When was I an insomniac hater?

Maybe not a fan is a better word. Every non Sunset Overdrive game from them is something that doesn't interest you, which is funny cause SO is a very Insomniac formula game. 

For eg, for Insomniac, Resistance is actually their most unique franchise.