Spiderman: The most satisfying FLOP this generation? / Spiderman FLOPPED celebration thread!

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Maybe not a fan is a better word. Every non Sunset Overdrive game from them is something that doesn't interest you, which is funny cause SO is a very Insomniac formula game. 

For eg, for Insomniac, Resistance is actually their most unique franchise. 

What insomniac games have I played and enjoyed, or disliked?. You know this, right?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God of War - 94 Shadow of the Colossus - 91 Dragon Quest XI - 88 Spiderman - 87 Street Fighter V Arcade Edition - 87 Yakuza Kiwami 2 - 85 Yakuza 6: The Song of Life - 83

anyone else here ecstatic this flopped? Game looked awful from the start and was getting dual-overhyped by both cow-tards and manbaby comic book fans. seeing both of these groups in shambles now that

and let me guess, you love the zombie setting in SoD2 but have zero interest in the zombie setting of Days Gone?

Just now, Jon2B said:

What insomniac games have I played and enjoyed, or disliked?. You know this, right?

You yourself today said only GoW and TLOU interest you on PS4. So zero interest in R&C and Spiderman, yet love SO. You probably don't realise how dumb that sounds. SO is literally the weapons of R&C (but not as good) with the fast fluid traversal that is now improved further for spiderman. To love one and call it 'most unique ip this gen' and have zero interest in the other two is moronic. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

You yourself today said only GoW and TLOU interest you on PS4. So zero interest in R&C and Spiderman, yet love SO. You probably don't realise how dumb that sounds. SO is literally the weapons of R&C (but not as good) with the fast fluid traversal that is now improved further for spiderman. To love one and call it 'most unique ip this gen' and have zero interest in the other two is moronic. 

I have no interest in ANY Spider-Man because I don't like Spider-Man. Id might gamefly the newest RC, but its nothing that makes me want to buy an inferior console for .

I like R2. R1 and R3 were shit. I played both of them.

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

I have no interest in ANY Spider-Man because I don't like Spider-Man. Id might gamefly the newest RC, but its nothing that makes me want to buy an inferior console for .

I like R2. R1 and R3 were shit. I played both of them.

and let me guess, you love the zombie setting in SoD2 but have zero interest in the zombie setting of Days Gone?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Lmao Sunset Oversrive was a joke of a game. Style over substance.

Grind around on a wire and kill 10 zombies. Ok now grind around and kill 15 zombies.

Game was just a tech demo. Luckily Spider&Man feels like they made a proper game now :glad:

Sunset overdrive reeks of being a c-grade title. Its traversal was ripped off an old 2000 game. Hell, insomniac has even used that mechanic in a ratchet title. Aside from the amusing weapons, the game was a bore. It almost felt like a rough demo that was stretched out into a full title. 

4 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Infamous.  All of them.  Pretty much the exact same type of traversal. 

LOL jonb actually thought that riding electrical wires was a UNIQUE GAMEPLAY TRAVERSAL mechanic that was only in Sunset Overdrive?

I was doing that with Infamous in 2009.:lawl:In fact there had been 3 Infamous games released by the time Sunset Overdrive came out.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL jonb actually thought that riding electrical wires was a UNIQUE GAMEPLAY TRAVERSAL mechanic that was only in Sunset Overdrive?

I was doing that with Infamous in 2009.:lawl:In fact there had been 3 Infamous games released by the time Sunset Overdrive came out.

I was doing that in Sonic Adventure 2 on the Dreamcast. :cruise: 

13 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I was doing that in Sonic Adventure 2 on the Dreamcast. :cruise: 

jonb's boast about Sunset Overdrive is that its the "most unique new IP of this console gen"

Come to realize that he was completely unaware of how much gameplay it borrows from other games. Unique IP:bena: