Have the Lemcels been fucked harder than the sheep last gen?

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Sidescrollers.net is still up.... I'll link the threads later when I have time. 

W101 was heavily rumored to be announced today.  The direct got postponed because of the natural disasters Japan is currently facing. 

I'll just take your word for it, it's fine. I was a huge PG fanboy back then though, I would have bought it either way. 

PG is trash now so whatever.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The Xbox One has probably the worst exclusives offering of any console, ever.   It isn't just the abysmal 1st party, it's the lack of 3rd party exc

I love seeing Bodycount suffer and cry.  Now shut your fucking mouth and go play Lost Odyssey again while everyone is enjoying Dragon Quest XI while you wait for an inferior port on your new POS handh

Wii wasn’t the best but it was the best seller, was innovative and did get at least 1 AAAe per year and a couple 10s even     Xbox One is the most useless console of all time. Zero excl