Taking bets on Forza Horizon 4's Xbox One X 60 FPS mode

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro....Who are you making this bet with? 

People saying they don't care about the bet is simply because you made a thread bet with no one. 

It's not that kind of bet, it's more in line with just throw something out there and see who's right or at least closest to the actual result. 

In terms of who? People who are interested in technology, the concept of a Horizon version of the ForzaTech engine running at 60 FPS on a console, what the possible outcome might be as a result of that and given the abilities these developers are able to squeeze out of hardware.

It's pretty self evident. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah, they're not really responding and have no intention to.  They're purposefully derailing the thread.  If you don't care... you don't respond.  I think when someone obviously puts a bit of effort i

Cows and sheepets 60 fps locked-out

How about you fuck off.

47 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro....Who are you making this bet with? 

People saying they don't care about the bet is simply because you made a thread bet with no one. 

He's throwing it out there... if you don't care.. why respond?

At least... this is the attitude when it comes to anything else on the forum, so why not here?  Nobody cares that people say they don't care... like if you don't.. then fuck off. :shrug: 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

He's throwing it out there... if you don't care.. why respond?

At least... this is the attitude when it comes to anything else on the forum, so why not here?  Nobody cares that people say they don't care... like if you don't.. then fuck off. :shrug: 

Yes... he threw it out there... so getting "no one cares" responses are par for the course. 

If they actually started spaming the thread with other shit.. then that's an issue

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes... he threw it out there... so getting "no one cares" responses are par for the course. 

If they actually started spaming the thread with other shit.. then that's an issue

Nah, they're not really responding and have no intention to.  They're purposefully derailing the thread.  If you don't care... you don't respond.  I think when someone obviously puts a bit of effort into creating the thread, either respond to it, or don't.  This whole "holier than thou" disregarding everything and shit can fuck off.  Nobody cares that they don't care... if you don't.. then fuck off.

But hey... if you don't want anyone to even bother trying to make threads with the smallest amount of effort then fine... because if people kept responding like that to threads I made.. I'll just stop posting.  Fuck it :shrug: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Nah, they're not really responding and have no intention to.  They're purposefully derailing the thread.  If you don't care... you don't respond.  I think when someone obviously puts a bit of effort into creating the thread, either respond to it, or don't.  This whole "holier than thou" disregarding everything and shit can fuck off.  Nobody cares that they don't care... if you don't.. then fuck off.

But hey... if you don't want anyone to even bother trying to make threads with the smallest amount of effort then fine... because if people kept responding like that to threads I made.. I'll just stop posting.  Fuck it :shrug: 

It bugs me because when a serious discussion comes up people just shit all over it with no effort, there's a time and place for that but why in something that someone is obviously looking for real input on and viewpoints? I mean this is the first Horizon game to be 60 FPS on a console, that's a big deal and how they're achieving that is completely unknown and the game launches in only 22 days. This should be talked about, it should be speculated about, people should give their thoughts about how they think this will be done and clearly there's multiple people on this forum that this applies to.

It's not even funny, they're not quips or joking around, it's just people being legit assholes. 

Just now, jehurey said:

Ah, so we need to shit on it with MORE effort, then?

Good thinking. :interesting:

It's a start.

Anyway, Ramza in particular has this really shitty attitude.. so that dude can fuck himself.  We'll see if he doesn't care as much as he says he doesn't.

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

are you guys really getting your panties in a bunch over a "no one cares" post? lol

Seriously now... DynamiteCop threw it out there and got a few "no one cares" responses.  

If we start regulating every dismissive post, dismissive Jab... there would basically be no posts on the board. 

If the thread was actually derailed with other shit... sure.  But "no one cares" responses to him throwing something out there is par for the course. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

are you guys really getting your panties in a bunch over a "no one cares" post? lol

Seriously now... DynamiteCop threw it out there and got a few "no one cares" responses.  

If we start regulating every dismissive post, dismissive Jab... there would basically be no posts on the board. 

If the thread was actually derailed with other shit... sure.  But "no one cares" responses to him throwing something out there is par for the course. 

If that's par for the course then that's par for the course, but don't come in and intentionally fuck a thread up. If it's of no consequence to you and you don't care then don't post in it, any other action doesn't make sense. Do you not see how the entire thread is about that now and you encouraged that? Why are you a moderator again?

@Alphonse @Cookester15

Edited by Legal US Citizen
7 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

It bugs me because when a serious discussion comes up people just shit all over it with no effort, there's a time and place for that but why in something that someone is obviously looking for real input on and viewpoints? I mean this is the first Horizon game to be 60 FPS on a console, that's a big deal and how they're achieving that is completely unknown and the game launches in only 22 days. This should be talked about, it should be speculated about, people should give their thoughts about how they think this will be done and clearly there's multiple people on this forum that this applies to.

It's not even funny, they're not quips or joking around, it's just people being legit assholes. 

news flash.... not because YOU care about Forza = everyone cares or that everyone should care. 

A few "no one cares" posts by different posters is not stopping the people who care from discussing the game. 

If posters come in and actually spammed the thread... that will be taken care of and it will be cleaned up so that the discussion about the game can continue. 

He's now fast-tracking his way into getting his own thread locked.

I can see it now. He pretends that its other people's fault, even though he is personally responsible for grinding his own thread to a halt because he wanted to address people saying they "don't care." LOL

Just now, Goukosan said:

news flash.... not because YOU care about Forza = everyone cares or that everyone should care. 

A few "no one cares" posts by different posters is not stopping the people who care from discussing the game. 

If posters come in and actually spammed the thread... that will be taken care of and it will be cleaned up so that the discussion about the game can continue. 

Six people essentially back to back saying "nobody gives a shit" is spam, it doesn't matter if it's from one party or not. Why are you a moderator again?

10 minutes ago, Legal US Citizen said:

If that's par for the course then that's par for the course, but don't come in and intentionally fuck a thread up. If it's of no consequence to you and you don't care then don't post in it, any other action doesn't make sense. Do you not see how the entire thread is about that now and you encouraged that? Why are you a moderator again?

@Alphonse @Cookester15

You're confused.  Im not encouraging anything on either end.  Im saying you're bitching about nothing. 

Crying over "I do not care" posts is being overly sensitive. 

Should we regulate every " I don't care" type posts you make in other threads too? lol

1 minute ago, Legal US Citizen said:

Six people essentially back to back saying "nobody gives a shit" is spam, it doesn't matter if it's from one party or not. Why are you a moderator again?

Six individuals saying "I don't care" isn't spam because it was a response to something you threw out there. 

If those same six individuals start responding over and over and over with " I do not care" then that constitutes spam.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Let's make one thing real clear... It's one thing to do it once or every so often.. but Ramza never gives a shit about anything and is just a fucking ass for no reason.  Dude walks with something large shoved up his ass and sits down only to take it out on the rest of us.  Fine... but look at it this way.. DynamiteCop isn't exactly on the good side of most of the people here.  The lemmings have all of two people...  It's too easy for EVERYONE to not give a shit about Xbox threads or whatever Dynamite posts... but the fact is this... he put some effort into making a thread that is pertinent to what the forum is about.  You get 3-4 people saying nobody cares, they don't give a shit.. ect ect... well, then you get people who'll stop wanting to put any kind of effort in.

Say what you want about Dynamite Cop, but when he disagrees with you, or makes a dismissive post.. he puts at least some kind of effort in.   Do we want this forum to be nothing but ResetERA copy/paste shit and SJW whining?

Fuck that. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Six individuals saying "I don't care" isn't spam because it was a response to something you threw out there. 

If those same six individuals start responding over and over and over with " I do not care" then that constitutes spam.

So if this forum had 100 active users and each person came in saying "nobody gives a shit"; that's not spam?

You're a terrible moderator, it doesn't have to be a repeated action by a single user. It's spamming a thread with the same non-objective and unsolicited irrelevant shit posting by multiple users, it's still spam. 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Let's make one thing real clear... It's one thing to do it once or every so often.. but Ramza never gives a shit about anything and is just a fucking ass for no reason.  Dude walks with something large shoved up his ass and sits down only to take it out on the rest of us.  Fine... but look at it this way.. DynamiteCop isn't exactly on the good side of most of the people here.  The lemmings have all of two people...  It's too easy for EVERYONE to not give a shit about Xbox threads or whatever Dynamite posts... but the fact is this... he put some effort into making a thread that is pertinent to what the forum is about.  You get 3-4 people saying nobody cares, they don't give a shit.. ect ect... well, then you get people who'll stop wanting to put any kind of effort in.

Say what you want about Dynamite Cop, but when he disagrees with you, or makes a dismissive post.. he puts at least some kind of effort in.   Do we want this forum to be nothing but ResetERA copy/paste shit and SJW whining?

Fuck that. 

As my post stated above, if those same posters had started repeating the same shit over and over "I don't care, I don't care, I don't care" then that's spam in the context of this thread. 

Ramza being a bitter dude is known but  getting bent out if shape for Ramza posting one "I don't care"... is getting bent out of shape for nothing. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

As my post stated above, if those same posters had started repeating the same shit over and over "I don't care, I don't care, I don't care" then that's spam in the context of this thread. 

Ramza being a bitter dude is known but  getting bent out if shape for Ramza posting one "I don't care"... is getting bent out of shape for nothing. 

Eh.. as I said.. it's too easy for everyone who dislikes Dynamite, or lemmings, or xbox.. to just do that shit every thread he makes.  It's like 15 to 1... If he's making a good attempt to create a discussion about something, then it deserves a chance before it turns into a shitfest.  This thread had no chance.  I'd do the same thing if it was a Switch game thread and it was nothing but Jon and Dynamite shitting it up. :shrug: