Looks like Aza might be right about Sony doing the split DualShock :ben:

Just now, Remij_ said:

This isn't a fucking announcement Aza....  Jesus christ...  It's POSSIBLY a TEASE due to that fact that it's split...  It's not showing the ACTUAL fucking controller.

God damn.. you can't even understand this shit properly :hest: 

It teased you enough to admit defeat that the standard PS5 controller will be split. :laff: 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What nintendo create, sony take(tm)    SWITCH'd 

Why would they even need to release one now, they already have those glowing dildos for PSVR 

Wrongmij

Just now, Aza Team 2019 said:

It teased you enough to admit defeat that the standard PS5 controller will be split. :laff: 

I'm admitting the possibility is higher than before because it's too much of a coincidence to not be related.

You're here talking about it as a PS4 accessory for VR and couldn't even see what kind of fucking buttons it had.. DURR yea they are releasing a PS4 controller just before the console is about to be replaced... :grimaceleft:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I'm admitting the possibility is higher than before because it's too much of a coincidence to not be related.

You're here talking about it as a PS4 accessory for VR and couldn't even see what kind of fucking buttons it had.. DURR yea they are releasing a PS4 controller just before the console is about to be replaced... :grimaceleft:

Any we shall see at TGS, this arguement is going nowhere since it will start in a week.

5 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

This was from the pre show conference, there is a a main one happening on the 17th when TGS starts. Correct?

This was Sony's Pre-TGS conference.... it's not their "pre-conference" for their TGS conference....  This was it. :| 

There'll be stuff announced and shown at TGS... but Sony's thing is done.  The next thing is PSX.

I'm reading that the theme for the pre-show conference was to become a member of the Dual Shock 4 space crew and "travel across planets"...

playstation-lineup-tour-ps4.original.jpg

So it's still a possibility that this was nothing at all.. and just Japan being Japan...

Don't celebrate too early just because I said it was more of a possibility now than before. :bena: 

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

This was Sony's Pre-TGS conference.... it's not their "pre-conference" for their TGS conference....  This was it. :| 

There'll be stuff announced and shown at TGS... but Sony's thing is done.  The next thing is PSX.

Then PSX. Yes. That might be too early as well actually.

Edited by Aza Team 2019
Just now, Aza Team 2019 said:

Then PSX. Yes.

At PSX I expect Sony to announce the PS5 formally..  Meaning we'll get the name/logo, and the specs.  They'll unveil the console at E3.. and then PSX next year they'll demo some stuff.. with the release happening 2020 :wow2: 

Rightmij :juggle: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

At PSX I expect Sony to announce the PS5 formally..  Meaning we'll get the name/logo, and the specs.  They'll unveil the console at E3.. and then PSX next year they'll demo some stuff.. with the release happening 2020 :wow2: 

Rightmij :juggle: 

Nah. TGS controller teaser. Something stupid like a 5 logo somewhere at PSX. March 2019 fiscal year announcement. They aren't announcing it before the fiscal year ends, it'd be stupid.

I suck at drawing, and the left "joycon" is turned. I think it was never supposed to connect to a grip from the sides like the switch, the area above the analog sticks is where you will get the grip connect. Somewhere here.

0SKd8V2.jpg

On a regular Playstation controller the grip between the two handles isn't directly connected from the side like the Switch. The connecting "grip" between the handles, isn't even in the middle, but the upper part. Look at the Dualshock 4 for reference. Makes perfect sense to unite them.

9hq

There is more than enough space for a grip to unite them into a normal controller. Now a tablet, will take some creativity. If you actually little there is above the analogs of the Dualshock 5, you're see there is an insane amount of unused space compare to say the analog placement of the Dualshock 5.

Edited by Aza Team 2019
2 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Actually I'm so intrigued I want to make my point clearer. Imagine if we took the Dualshock 4 and split it into a 2 part controller while disconnecting the middle grip that holds it together, we will see how much space there is just left not present in this controller.

c6BnNq3.jpg

Anyways. Hard to explain.

There's the other reality that we're also not accounting for. That being that could have just been a render for that show for some space ships like a controller that doesn't actually signify anything and was just a presentation piece. 

:yeshrug:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

There's the other reality that we're also not accounting for. That being that could have just been a render for that show for some space ships like a controller that doesn't actually signify anything and was just a presentation piece. 

:yeshrug:

I actually already accounted for that... lol