• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What nintendo create, sony take(tm)    SWITCH'd 

Why would they even need to release one now, they already have those glowing dildos for PSVR 

Wrongmij

10 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

And David told me to get a PSVR with move lol. If this is PS4, it means it has some lights at the front to replace the move shit.

This might not even be compatible with the current PS Moves games. I don't see how it can be without some massive light bulb at the end. You can't just swap the bulb with a dualshock 4 style light and expect everything to work the same.

This whole thing baffles me anyway. It would make sense for next-gen VR but I certainly wasn't expecting it now.

Speaking of VR, I'm just gonna post these here.

Nov 6.

(no trailer yet)

Everybody’s Golf VR lets you step up to the tee and enjoy a round in virtual reality. Developed by Clap Hanz in association with Japan Studio, Everybody’s Golf VR marks the VR debut for the much loved franchise, letting players step into the shoes and score hot shots across the course.

Free KH experience game:

13 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

I have a VERY hard time believing a new controller two years after the PSVR's launch without a new headset will not be compatible with existing games. Sounds insane. That basically resets the PSVR user base to zero from 3 million.

Things like this are really tricky to handle because the games themselves will need to have coded support for it which is something they won't. This is like when Sony introduced the Dual Analog controller three years after the system launched, no games before it released were supported and few dev's re-released their games to account for it. It may be easier now with the internet and pushing out an update for it, but how many developers are actually going to do that?

I'd look at the Xbox One X and PS4 Pro, how many games which had previously released were retroactively updated for enhanced function? 20 maybe?

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Things like this are really tricky to handle because the games themselves will need to have coded support for it which is something they won't. This is like when Sony introduced the Dual Analog controller three years after the system launched, no games before it released were supported and few dev's re-released their games to account for it. It may be easier now with the internet and pushing out an update for it, but how many developers are actually going to do that?

None. No one is updating their games to support this. It needs to be BC with the Move games or it's fucked.

Just now, Aza Team 2019 said:

None. No one is updating their games to support this. It needs to be BC with the Move games or it's fucked.

Well it may be move BC compatible somehow, my point though was how many developers are going to patch their games for the more advanced function of this controller. I'm sure some will but I don't see many bothering with it.

24 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

I have a VERY hard time believing a new controller two years after the PSVR's launch without a new headset will not be compatible with existing games. Sounds insane. That basically resets the PSVR user base to zero from 3 million.

I know, it would be the dumbest thing. I just don't see how it can work, maybe they figured out a solution.

The PS moves has to go either way and this looks neat. Not having joysticks was the biggest issue I had with the move, that and the way the PS camera work.