• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What nintendo create, sony take(tm)    SWITCH'd 

Why would they even need to release one now, they already have those glowing dildos for PSVR 

Wrongmij

3 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Well look at it. Does it seem like it has any other functionality aside from being a VR controller? It doesnt have a DPAD, you cant even change weapons in Uncharted with it.

I did... and it looks like it has a d-pad to me...

It looks like a DualShock controller that's been split apart...  They probably have some sensors on there and a "grip" buttons and likely reworked triggers with more throw.

This isn't a fucking PS4 controller lmao... and I doubt it's a strictly VR controller since it's a DualShock.. which leads me to believe that this is a hint towards the PS5.

LMAO get the tablet dreams out of your head :hest: 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

It doesn't have a DPAD? Then what in the hell is that?

Hk6b8Kc.jpg

I couldnt make out shit in that glowing blurry mess.

So wait this makes it a fully functional controller, that's a legit Dualshock 4 replacement? I assumed this thing was for VR only. So it's a real Dualshock, I was wondering why it was branded as a Dualshock if it was only for VR.

2 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

So wait this makes it a fully functional controller, that's a legit Dualshock 4 replacement? I assumed this thing was for VR only. So it's a real Dualshock, I was wondering why it was branded as a Dualshock if it was only for VR.

Yeah it's pretty clearly a DPAD. 

rWZoIn9.jpg

1 minute ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Again... keep in mind that this isn't any kind of announcement... it was a trailer reel which animations playing between them of a "DualShock Spaceship" flying around to galaxies and shit...  that's why there's the BOOSTER shit lmao...

I think it seems like an obvious hint though.  

2 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

If you arent into VR it's pretty shit IMO. The joycon split feels like shit, and is super confusing sometimes, especially if there is motion control. Split without a specific function like VR sucks ass.

I would hate this thing outside of VR.

Presumably it would have a shell that it slots into for a traditional experience... and if this IS the case with the actual DS5, then it will be 100x more comfortable than the Joy-cons because THESE THINGS AREN'T CONNECTING TO A FUCKING TABLET!  lmao.  They can actually be round and ergonomic. 

I'm sure if Sony does it, they will feel quite nice.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Again... keep in mind that this isn't any kind of announcement... it was a trailer reel which animations playing between them of a "DualShock Spaceship" flying around to galaxies and shit...  that's why there's the BOOSTER shit lmao...

I think it seems like an obvious hint though.  

Pre Show though.

But LMAO @ forget the tablet, when you were saying forget about  a split controller ever happening for a year. Watch and learn Wrongmij. :glad: 

Just now, Aza Team 2019 said:

Pre Show though.

But LMAO @ forget the tablet, when you were saying forget about  a split controller ever happening for a year. Watch and learn Wrongmij. :glad: 

I've always known that a spit controller had a decent possibility... the tablet shit.. lmao no chance. :shake: 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Presumably it would have a shell that it slots into and if this IS the case with the actual DS5, then it will be 100x more comfortable than the Joy-cons because THESE THINGS AREN'T CONNECTING TO A FUCKING TABLET!  lmao.  They can actually be round and ergonomic. 

I'm sure if Sony does it, they will feel quite nice.

Well yeah there no doubt they actually be comfortable but I find split confusing sometimes especially when you hold them seperatly in different positions. I dont like it.

They only make sense to me when they are in a symmetrical position.

Switch-Joy-Cons-Held-Neon.jpg

1 minute ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Well yeah there no doubt they actually be comfortable but I find split confusing sometimes especially when you hold them seperatly in different positions. I dont like it.

They only make sense to me when they are in a symmetrical position.

I can sort of see where you're coming from, but nah.. not for me.  Anyway... the DualShock IS symmetrical.. and they aren't likely to change that... so you'll be fine.

3 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Great catch I can't believe this teaser is so under the radar on sites. Guess we wait for the real show.

It's not going to be announced at TGS... and we wont see anything at PSX man..   This will be one of those things, probably at E3 next year when Sony unveils the PS5 where they'll show the controller and say "Look... we teased this all those months ago and nobody caught onto it..."

7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's not going to be announced at TGS... and we wont see anything at PSX man..   This will be one of those things, probably at E3 next year when Sony unveils the PS5 where they'll show the controller and say "Look... we teased this all those months ago and nobody caught onto it..."

I have no clue there. E3 2019 sounds a bit too late to be announcing PS4 accessories.

Just now, Aza Team 2019 said:

There is absolutely no way a PS5 split controller will not have a grip in the middle, this split shit would piss of a lot of people, if you can't hold it like a fucking normal controller. Split is not for everyone.

This isn't a fucking announcement Aza....  Jesus christ...  It's POSSIBLY a TEASE due to that fact that it's split...  It's not showing the ACTUAL fucking controller.

God damn.. you can't even understand this shit properly :hest: