Got three extra BLOPS IIII beta keys

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Don't want a key, but post opinions on that battle royale mode. The trailer looked good, but it being shoehorned into CoD I'm sure it's pretty terrible. I'd love to be wrong, though.

For sure, probably have a chance to play some tonight.

It's been getting very positive feedback from streamers who mostly play BRs though fwiw. Not a CoD fan myself. 

• Upvote 1

I got a couple as well (PAL PS4) if anyone wants.

As for impressions. It is pretty much a polished, tight and enhanced version of PUBG. You can tell that was their sole inspiration and that this was fairly deep in development before the Fortnite boom because there is zero inspiration from that. 

You forget you are actually playing a COD game. This isn't some tacked on mode, they went all out. If you like PUBG; this is better, simple is that. Better in nearly every way. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I'm digging it so far. It's a far better version of PubG. I like the smaller map, the game is quicker and there isn't as much chance of having a boring midgamee. Game time and pace is closer to Fortnite. The gadgets are cool for the most part, vehicles serve their purpose, and the class skills or w/e are nice. 

My only complaints are that the sound of your own footsteps is way too high, and it's a little annoying to pick stuff up...I assume that can be tuned though. Also I have no idea what guns are good cause I haven't played CoD in years. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Casual said:

Yeah, I'm digging it so far. It's a far better version of PubG. I like the smaller map, the game is quicker and there isn't as much chance of having a boring midgamee. Game time and pace is closer to Fortnite. The gadgets are cool for the most part, vehicles serve their purpose, and the class skills or w/e are nice. 

My only complaints are that the sound of your own footsteps is way too high, and it's a little annoying to pick stuff up...I assume that can be tuned though. Also I have no idea what guns are good cause I haven't played CoD in years. 

Yeah the only issue is the cycling through items which is more of a console control scheme problem. Hopefully they come up with an alternative though.

I've played COD every year and I still have no idea what weapon is good lol I have no idea if I'm upgrading or downgrading everytime I pick up a weapon.