So 10 hours in and I am convinced GS is a joke

I have loved the past two Tomb Raiders and 2016 Rise of The Tomb Raider was pretty damn good.  Not perfect but good.  So far Shadow of the Tomb Raider has improved upon the short comings of Rise in both graphics and gameplay.   The GS reviewer complained about the input lag and frustrating platforming.  They must have played it on a shit tv because I think the imput lag is improved and I have enjoyed the platforming so far.  The dungeons are fucking amazing.  You fucks need to stop using GS for ownage.  They are obviously now a bunch of casual pussies.  

27 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Shouldn't you be finished the game by now?

I actually thought this game came out a couple years ago lol. I've stopped paying attention to this series after ps1

nah it's the new one that just released. but you are kinda right because it's just copypaste from the last game with a different name. 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

People have different opinions. The goal of a review site isn't to be part of a hive mind that regurgitate the popular consensus.

ya. the reviewer didn't like tomb raider, and that's fine. shit happens. 

24 minutes ago, Ramza said:

People have different opinions. The goal of a review site isn't to be part of a hive mind that regurgitate the popular consensus.

They all circle jerk the same way for popular games that don't always deserve itRelated image

2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

They all circle jerk the same way for popular games that don't always deserve itRelated image

Exactly. And now someone at GS flopped TR which is getting mostly great reviews elsewhere. Basically what you're asking to see with other 'popular' games. 

Related image

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Shouldn't you be finished the game by now?

I actually thought this game came out a couple years ago lol. I've stopped paying attention to this series after ps1

I am talking about Shadow you fuck