• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rap is always so fucking petty and childish

Tom's got a point

damn that track is awesome. sick flow and beat. 

15 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Original video:

"Booed" video:

How do you know that's the original audio? Also a conspiracy was hatched where dozens of people come out saying the same kind of thing related to him tricking Fallout Boys fans, not to mention he's not even rapping, it's all playback which would get boo'd by anyone paying attention. 

You're implying booing was added, could cheering not be adding? Can audio not be isolated? This is basic shit man. 

P.S. The "original" audio was supplied by World Star Hip Hop, you know the ones who had an exclusive for his diss video and promoted him... :hest:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

How do you know that's the original audio?

Because one sounds like a mediocre performance at a concert while the other has boos so loud it drowns out the performance and just sounds fake as hell?

Also a conspiracy was hatched where dozens of people come out saying the same kind of thing related to him tricking Fallout Boys fans

What? Nobody's doubting the bullshit about tricking people into giving the finger to Killshot.

not to mention he's not even rapping, it's all playback which would get boo'd by anyone paying attention. 

1. It's a Fallout Boy concert. I doubt they care all that much.

2. That booing started well before he even started "performing."

You're implying booing was added, could cheering not be adding?

Sure, but I'm not sure what cheering you would be talking about. There's like a couple cheers at the start and then it's pretty silent through most of the performance. The crowd wasn't into it at all.

Can audio not be isolated? This is basic shit man. 

See the first point. There's a huge difference in sound quality between the two.

Like I have Eminem 100% in this beef. I don't think Rap Devil is all that great and Killshot is fantastic. MGK deleting his old Twitter posts praising Eminem is some digital era 'I hope you know I ripped all your pictures off the wall' shit. The video is just fake.

Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Because one sounds like a mediocre performance at a concert while the other has boos so loud it drowns out the performance and just sounds fake as hell?

What? Nobody's doubting the bullshit about tricking people into giving the finger to Killshot.

1. It's a Fallout Boy concert. I doubt they care all that much.

2. That booing started well before he even started "performing."

Sure, but I'm not sure what cheering you would be talking about. There's like a couple cheers at the start and then it's pretty silent through most of the performance. The crowd wasn't into it at all.

See the first point. There's a huge difference in sound quality between the two.

Like I have Eminem 100% in this beef. I don't think Rap Devil is all that great and Killshot is fantastic. MGK deleting his old Twitter posts praising Eminem is some digital era 'I hope you know I ripped all your pictures off the wall' shit. The video is just fake.

Whatever the results might be the damage is done, it's not outside of the scope of reality that this would happen so even if it didn't and it's faked people don't care. It's that plausible that he'd get booed off the stage so it's not even questioned.

Then you couple that with him not even rapping the song and it's just a playback which makes him look horrible, and worse than that the fact that he's running a diss as if it's a banger song and live performing it anywhere he goes. Who the fuck does that lol?

On top of even that he didn't write it, it was a whole production lol... Eminem probably crapped out Killshot in an hour from his brain to paper, to the studio in his house when he had a little bit of downtime. 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

Rap isn’t dead. It’s just hard finding good stuff in the cluttered mainstream. Too much mumble garbage. Though, there are plenty of great rappers out there. The genre will never die. 

Jadakiss and Papoose came out with a Album this year.

Royce da 5'9" put out an album this year

E-40 and B-Legit put out an album this year.

AZ still making music

Talib Kweli still making music

Planet Asia still making music

And I'm just mentioning guys who have been doing for over a decade or two, there's plenty of young rappers who have clout, great lyrical content, and continue to impress.

If you're looking for hip-hop it's out there. However, If you're passive when it comes to the hip-hop you listen to then you get mumble/bubble-gum rappers.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Upvote 1