NES games causing Ghosting on the Ditch Screen

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Do you translate the stuff on this forum into Mandarin, before translating it back into English before you read it?

Do you bear any relevance on this forum? Not really, you're like a devil's advocate that comes around a few times a week to judge people.

Go suck a dick. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you translate the stuff on this forum into Mandarin, before translating it back into English before you read it?

This is what the sheep get. They deserve it. They'll defend too.

lol, lemmings are melting down.   i like how that screen burn in doesn't occur over the actual icons.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Do you bear any relevance on this forum? Not really, you're like a devil's advocate that comes around a few times a week to judge people.

Go suck a dick. 

Amazing.

Also, obligatory:umad:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't see you arguing so I'm gonna say I called a spade a spade. 

:ccruise:

How do I argue  a point with no point? You ever try to catch water? You just end up wet.

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:ccruise:

How do I argue  a point with no point? You ever try to catch water? You just end up wet.

You never have a point, that's the point. You throw yourself in the middle, you're an irrelevant variable that crops up in conversations from time to time. 

7 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Lol Jenny and Deeno are such failures.  Buh buh image retention and burn in are the same thing.  Fucking losers

Where did I ever say it's burn in? I said it's image retention and given the nature and speed in which it's occurring it appears to be frequency induced resulting in stuck pixels.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Where did I ever say it's burn in? I said it's image retention and given the nature and speed in which it's occurring it appears to be frequency induced resulting in stuck pixels.

You said "it's damaging displays" which would be burn in.  That is clearly not happening.  You, like always are wrong.

12 minutes ago, lostfool said:

You said "it's damaging displays" which would be burn in.  That is clearly not happening.  You, like always are wrong.

Don't type if you have no idea what in the hell you're talking about.

Given that image retention like this on an LCD is about as rare as someone getting struck by lightning it's cause for alarm and potential permanent display damage. If the screen is operating out of range it can cause damage, if it's over volting pixels it can cause damage. What's taking place here and the speed in which it's taking place may have temporary effects, but there's also the possibility of permanent damage. 15 minutes of usage and pixels are getting stuck across large sections of the display and you don't think there's damage occurring? You're being stupid, very, very stupid. These aren't OLED's, these aren't plasmas, this is happening on modern LCD's...

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Don't type if you have no idea what in the hell you're talking about.

Given that image retention like this on an LCD is about as rare as someone getting struck by lightning it's cause for alarm and potential permanent display damage. If the screen is operating out of range it can cause damage, if it's over volting pixels it can cause damage. What's taking place here and the speed in which it's taking place may have temporary effects, but there's also the possibility of permanent damage. 15 minutes of usage and pixels are getting stuck across large sections of the display and you don't think there's damage occurring? You're being stupid, very, very stupid.

While image retention is rare on LCD it happens.  You say a lot of words which mean nothing.  Fact is image retention is not going to damage your lcd or plasma.  If that were the case my 8 year old plasma would have been damaged by static images from video games.  

Just now, lostfool said:

While image retention is rare on LCD it happens.  You say a lot of words which mean nothing.  Fact is image retention is not going to damage your lcd or plasma.  If that were the case my 8 year old plasma would have been damaged by static images from video games.  

Image retention on an LCD happening in 15-20 minutes is evidence of some type of damage occurring. It shouldn't be happening on an LCD period let alone even after years of usage. If it's overvolting the pixels or sending the display outside of its frequency range, two things which could explain something like this happening so dramatically it could have permanent implications. 

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Image retention on an LCD happening in 15-20 minutes is evidence of some type of damage occurring. It shouldn't be happening on an LCD period let alone even after years of usage. If it's overvolting the pixels or sending the display outside of its frequency range, two things which could explain something like this happening so dramatically it could have permanent implications. 

l-21807-wrong.jpg

There is no recent LCD display in which "ghosting" or "burning" is a problem.

The only thing I can think of is the Google Pixel 2 having a problem immediately upon launch. And I believe it was only one of the two versions.

A firmware update is not going to cause LCD screens to have those problems 18 months after Nintendo already released the hardware.  If their LCD were susceptible to burn-in, we would've noticed back in March 2017. I could pause a game and just leave it there for hours.

13 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Go suck a dick. 

He lives under the former shadow of his highest achievement in his entire life; being an admin of this shithole years ago. 

When they demodded him, he took it so bad that he deleted the server's database.

That dude is the epitome of a huge forum bitch. :tom:

Edited by MalaXmaS