What exactly did kauvavisch do?

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Al Franken, senator.

He resigned for him holding his hands out in front of a women's boobs while posing for a picture.

He didn't actually touch her........but it was enough. And he resigned in under 4 weeks.

And this guy attempted to commit rape, and Republicans want to sweep this under and say "it was a long time ago, so it doesn't really count."

When Democrafts get caught misbehaving, they get purged from the party.  When Republicans get caught raping women, they receive the full backing of the GOP.

"bu bu bu TEH HYPERBOLIEZ!!!"

Trump.  Roy Moore.  Kavanaugh.  That's a pattern.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kavanaugh is a pig like Trump.  Fuck that piece of shit and anybody who supports him.  

Yeah it should keep him from a lifetime appointment as one of only 9 judges in the most powerful court in the land that literally creates laws with its rulings.   His concealment of previous

Al Franken, senator.   He resigned for him holding his hands out in front of a women's boobs while posing for a picture.   He didn't actually touch her........but it was enough. An

27 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

When Democrafts get caught misbehaving, they get purged from the party.  When Republicans get caught raping women, they receive the full backing of the GOP.

"bu bu bu TEH HYPERBOLIEZ!!!"

Trump.  Roy Moore.  Kavanaugh.  That's a pattern.

while the mid-to-late 20's future Republicans who are too embarassed and pretend that they are above it all will say "both sides are the same guys".

".........and besides, there's a news story about a Kindergarten teacher in Wisconsin in which she told the kids that they can draw themselves as anything they wanted, and it didn't have to be a boy and girl. CLEARLY this is the most important thing we should be focusing on, right now!!"

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Al Franken, senator.

He resigned for him holding his hands out in front of a women's boobs while posing for a picture.

He didn't actually touch her........but it was enough. And he resigned in under 4 weeks.

And this guy attempted to commit rape, and Republicans want to sweep this under and say "it was a long time ago, so it doesn't really count."

yeah. Repubs rationalize the scum of folk. Kavuv is [the] prince innocent compared to some bible thumping warlords

Edited by kokujin
4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

yeah. Repubs rationalize the scum of folk. Kavuv is prince innocent compared to some bible thumping warlords

Have you noticed.

This is the first time I remember seeing a Supreme Court justice nominee come with his own nationwide advertising campaign.

Its amazing that they happened to have cameras around as we get to see Kavanaugh walk around shaking hands and greeting people. Everybody knows that's what federal district judges do during their free time.

52 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Have you noticed.

This is the first time I remember seeing a Supreme Court justice nominee come with his own nationwide advertising campaign.

Its amazing that they happened to have cameras around as we get to see Kavanaugh walk around shaking hands and greeting people. Everybody knows that's what federal district judges do during their free time.

Yeah he loves meet and greets: Like when he met a father of a child who lost their life in Parkland.

84290289-70ab-42fc-bda5-704ddfd88d56.jpg

kav.jpg

?app=portal&sig=51bb5d0af651d7aec4a10085

:ccruise:

She's lying leftist scumbag.

- 15-year-old girls almost never keep secrets like that from their friends. From their parents, sure, but not from their friends.

- We're supposed to believe Kavanaugh was trying to rape her while his friend Judge was there in the room dive bombing them repeatedly on the bed for laughs? 

- She waits 30 years before telling anyone, and when she finally does, she wheels it out during marriage counselling as an excuse for why she has intimacy issues with her husband. And even then she doesn't name Kavanaugh. "But I told my husband that it was Kavanaugh afterwards!" How convienent. 

- Then when Kavenaugh gets nominated, she tells her Democratic House rep about it but asks to remain anonymous, which makes her accusation completely useless. If Eshoo can't name her, the accusation has zero chance of going anywhere. Then she takes a lie detector test in early July before the accusation is even made public. And we're supposed to believe it wasn't a set up? 

- Then she makes ridiculous demands about testifying. The FBI needs to investigate first even though the only witness denies it ever happened. Then male GOP Sentators can't question her. Then laywers can't question her. Then, breaking with hundreds of years of common law practice, she demands that she, the accuser, gets to testify after the accused, so the accused isn't allowed the right to rebutt the accusations against them. 

- She's a life-long Democratic donor. 

- Judge didn't refuse to testify under oath. He said he won't voluntarily testify period, whether under oath or not,  because he said the event didn't happen and he doesn't want his life to become a circus. Which is the same thing Ford's friend said after she alleged that she had heard about the incident at the time it happened, was convinced it was Kavenaugh, and then walked it back and said she didn't know if it was him, deleted all her social media accounts, and said she wouldn't voluntarily say anything more.

Fuck this bitch. Confirm Kavanaugh, overturn the muderous Constitutional travesty that is Roe v. Wade, deport Jerry, and put WickedSimple in a special needs school for spastics. 

Edited by Saucer
3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Al Franken, senator.

Let me know when Keith Ellison resigns. Or when Hillary stops attacking Juanita Broaddrick.

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Yeah he loves meet and greets: Like when he met a father of a child who lost their life in Parkland.

84290289-70ab-42fc-bda5-704ddfd88d56.jpg

kav.jpg

?app=portal&sig=51bb5d0af651d7aec4a10085

:ccruise:

When he got ambushed by him, had no idea who he was, and waited for security to intercede? Dude, when did you become a political hack? 

13 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Let me know when Keith Ellison resigns. Or when Hillary stops attacking Juanita Broaddrick.

Let me know who is calling Keith Ellison's accuser a liar, and which left wing media outlets are trying to discredit her.

And let me know if Keith Ellison is going to get a lifetime appointment to a supreme court justice seat.

I'll wait.

Let me know when is the last time Hillary Clinton "attacked" Juanita Broaddrick. LOL

Edited by jehurey
12 minutes ago, Saucer said:

When he got ambushed by him, had no idea who he was, and waited for security to intercede? Dude, when did you become a political hack? 

No, the person walked up to him and told him who he was. And then Kavanaugh walked away.

You already know this.................why are you pretending that you didn't know those details?

"Ambushed" I like how the guy purposely kept about 3 feet distance from him and almost never budged to get into his face.................."ambushed". lol

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Let me know who is calling Keith Ellison's accuser a liar, and which left wing media outlets are trying to discredit her.

And let me know if Keith Ellison is going to get a lifetime appointment to a supreme court justice seat.

I'll wait.

Let me know when they actually MeToo him instead of largely ignoring the accusations. 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, the person walked up to him and told him who he was. And then Kavanaugh walked away.

You already know this.................why are you pretending that you didn't know those details?

"Ambushed" I like how the guy purposely kept about 3 feet distance from him and almost never budged to get into his face.................."ambushed". lol

He had no idea who he was. 

Just now, Saucer said:

Let me know when they actually MeToo him instead of largely ignoring the accusations. 

They MeToo'd a even bigger Democratic politician. A Senator from Minnesota.

.................and he was white.

There goes that strategy of yours. LOL

14 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Ambushed? :D  He's not a marine unit crossing into Cambodia.

No Idea who he was? The man walked up and explained to him who he was. 

Security to intercede? Kavanaugh walked away from the man after he introduced himself.

Politcal hack? I was replying to political ad to the least favourable nominee to be chosen for the Supreme Court: worse than Robert Bork,  less favourable than the supremely unqualified Harriet Miers.

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Not anymore. Ellison is skating. 

Nope. Your strategy makes no sense when Democrats removed an even bigger politician.

And you know it..........which is why you're trying to pretend to NOT read what I just typed. LOL

2 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Ambushed? :D  He's not a marine unit crossing into Cambodia.

No Idea who he was? The man walked up and explained to him who he was. 

Security to intercede? Kavanaugh walked away from the man after he introduced himself.

Politcal hack? I was replying to political ad to the least favourable nominee to be chosen for the Supreme Court: worse than Robert Bork,  less favourable than the supremely unqualified Harriet Miers.

Brett had no idea who he was, and he did it as a political stunt.