What exactly did kauvavisch do?

Did he brock affluenza on a girl?. Did he try and get some butt in an aggressive manner while drunk with a girl who was interested and later left her alone??

The shit was in high school!! Boys are still learning and sorry but when men who arent aggressive get laid more or respected then ill have more pity for any women who complain about this stuff to the point one non stalkers life needs to be ruined after one false move..

Why dont women just make the first move and we'll complain when its too creepy or we feel touched off. Like fuuck.  Meanwhile all the hands off women get belittled. Sick world.  Im frankly not changing my ways. Im already aware whats effective and not.  If i run the risk of some ho being a ho, so be it.  Women society never respected the good guys NEITHER

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kavanaugh is a pig like Trump.  Fuck that piece of shit and anybody who supports him.  

Yeah it should keep him from a lifetime appointment as one of only 9 judges in the most powerful court in the land that literally creates laws with its rulings.   His concealment of previous

Al Franken, senator.   He resigned for him holding his hands out in front of a women's boobs while posing for a picture.   He didn't actually touch her........but it was enough. An

The assault occurred in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and four others.

Kavanaugh physically pushed me into a bedroom as I was headed for a bathroom up a short stair well from the living room. They locked the door and played loud music precluding any successful attempt to yell for help.

Kavanaugh was on top of me while laughing with REDACTED, who periodically jumped onto Kavanaugh. They both laughed as Kavanaugh tried to disrobe me in their highly inebriated state. With Kavanaugh’s hand over my mouth I feared he may inadvertently kill me.

From across the room a very drunken REDACTED said mixed words to Kavanaugh ranging from “go for it” to “stop.”

At one point when REDACTED jumped onto the bed the weight on me was substantial. The pile toppled, and the two scrapped with each other. After a few attempts to get away, I was able to take this opportune moment to get up and run across to a hallway bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me. Both loudly stumbled down the stairwell at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/16/politics/blasey-ford-kavanaugh-letter-feinstein/index.html?ofs=fbia

Ford also produced notes of the encounter that she told her therapist in 2012: 

Ford said she told no one of the incident in any detail until 2012, when she was in couples therapy with her husband. The therapist’s notes, portions of which were provided by Ford and reviewed by The Washington Post, do not mention Kavanaugh’s name but say she reported that she was attacked by students “from an elitist boys’ school” who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington.” The notes say four boys were involved, a discrepancy Ford says was an error on the therapist’s part. Ford said there were four boys at the party but only two in the room. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/california-professor-writer-of-confidential-brett-kavanaugh-letter-speaks-out-about-her-allegation-of-sexual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?utm_term=.beb899631b9e

So we've got an accuser that is a professor with a PhD and teaches at Palo Alto University (re: not a floozy), who told this story long before Kavanaugh was even a consideration, with receipts.   Not only that, but before the GOP even knew who the accuser was, they released a letter with signatures from 65 women vouching for Kavanaugh, meaning they were expecting this to come out.  I means they knew about it, and if they knew about it, and prepared a defense for it ahead of time, and the accuser has documentation of the story before it became political, then it's a credible accusation.

And no, being 17 doesn't excuse it went he shows no effort to admit his "mistake" and reform.  If we're not willing to give the Travon Martins or the Michael Browns the benefit of the doubt, we sure as shit shouldn't give a SCOTUS nomination.

Could have avoided all of this by letting Merrick Garland have the seat when Obama nominated him.

Have them give interviews to the FBI. Them, and the other people who corroborate their details from the story.

That way, they are giving their responses under threat of committing perjury if they lie in an FBI interview.

Kavanaugh has said that he believes he wasn't even AT that party. Oh boy, he better be telling the truth if the FBI comes asking for his side of the story.

That also means that the second guy who was with Kavanaugh would also have to maintain the same story as Kavanaugh, and if he is lying for Kavanaugh, he'd be doing it under threat of perjury.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Have them give interviews to the FBI. Them, and the other people who corroborate their details from the story.

That way, they are giving their responses under threat of committing perjury if they lie in an FBI interview.

Kavanaugh has said that he believes he wasn't even AT that party. Oh boy, he better be telling the truth if the FBI comes asking for his side of the story.

That also means that the second guy who was with Kavanaugh would also have to maintain the same story as Kavanaugh, and if he is lying for Kavanaugh, he'd be doing it under threat of perjury.

Tellingly, his friend who was mentioned by the accuser as being there - present in the room,;not only said he didn't remember, but also refused to testify under oath; which means he's not willing to testify under oath that he doesn't recall? 

7 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Tellingly, his friend who was mentioned by the accuser as being there - present in the room,;not only said he didn't remember, but also refused to testify under oath; which means he's not willing to testify under oath that he doesn't recall? 

:trump2:

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

Sounds like rape, molestation and sexual bullying.  I dont know what the consequences should be.  I have to redact my original disgust at women.  

It's not enough to convict him, but it's more than enough to keep him from getting the SCOTUS seat...in a sane world, anyway.

13 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

It's not enough to convict him, but it's more than enough to keep him from getting the SCOTUS seat...in a sane world, anyway.

Still 17 and 37 years ago. I'll admit it's worse than i thought. I would bet he has repeated this behavior since. That should keep him from a scotus vote. One incident as a minor.  Dunno.  Trayvon martin did.nothing.by the way. Cant beleive how auto racist people are.

On 2018-09-19 at 3:21 PM, lostfool said:

Kavanaugh is a pig like Trump.  Fuck that piece of shit and anybody who supports him.  

I dont know the guy. I was and am more concerned with society.

I.thought the dude maybe grabbed.ass or tried to physically force himself on a girl, then gave up when she clearly and multiple times frankly said.no.  

It sucks balls alcohol was.in play. It's frightening he.and his friends are into this behavior.  I would bet it's happened again. Guess i'm sane and thankful enough to know do much better but also live in a patriarchal society where my attempted molestation isn't debated.  If this guy did.this to someone i know now, i'd kick some ass/assault the person.  So.. maybe that should be the consequence.  Public assault, THEN still let society at large vote. 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Still 17 and 37 years ago. I'll admit it's worse than i thought. I would bet he has repeated this behavior since. That should keep him from a scotus vote. One incident as a minor.  Dunno.  Trayvon martin did.nothing.by the way. Cant beleive how auto racist people are.

Yeah it should keep him from a lifetime appointment as one of only 9 judges in the most powerful court in the land that literally creates laws with its rulings.

His concealment of previous remarks regarding abortion and Presidential powers, should technically keep him from the seat. But unfortunately we are at a point where Republicans overlook such things.

A supreme court seat is probably more impactful to our country than a 4 year Presidential term. Your entire life should be subject to scrutiny.

Edited by jehurey
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Funny how this all comes up now, I'm sure it's not politically motivated at all. :ahmad:

Well it 'came up now' but the accuser informed Senator Dianne Feinstein back in July via a letter.

Thus one could argue: '"Well, why did she sit on the information until a week before his confirmation? "

But the opposite could also be true: "Why drag this lady's (The accuser) name into the public domain if it wasn't needed?

As in, if Kavanaugh's confirmation could have been prevented via other means - say flipping to Republican senators to a "No" vote, or the release of Bush Jr. era Documents (a lot were not released) that might have proven perjury, and thus prevent him acquiring a Supreme Court seat.

30 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Funny how this all comes up now, I'm sure it's not politically motivated at all. :ahmad:

Of course it's politically motivated.  That's because democrats should be doing everything under the goddamned sun to prevent this piece of shit from being confirmed.

This bullshit about Democrats having to play by the rules while Bitch McConell gets to skirt them at his every whim needs to end.  At this point I just cede the point: it's political.  And it wouldn't even be an issue if Mitch hadn't stolen a SCOTUS seat from Obama in the first place by literally refusing to do his goddamned job.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

He wasn't vying for a Supreme Court justice seat until now.

GASP!

Your goddamn right there should be motivation to have this come out, now, when his entire life is being judged to obtain a LIFETIME POSITION as one of the most 9 powerful judges that establishes American law.

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Mn gov resigned for much littler. Being a pervert. Classy?

Al Franken, senator.

He resigned for him holding his hands out in front of a women's boobs while posing for a picture.

He didn't actually touch her........but it was enough. And he resigned in under 4 weeks.

And this guy attempted to commit rape, and Republicans want to sweep this under and say "it was a long time ago, so it doesn't really count."

• Like 1