What exactly did kauvavisch do?

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how saucer is good for ever 4-6 weeks, coming in here and trying to repeat standard Fox News, Breitbart talking points..............while trying to call other people political hacks.

This from the man who's a walking depository of Raw Story talking points. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kavanaugh is a pig like Trump.  Fuck that piece of shit and anybody who supports him.  

Yeah it should keep him from a lifetime appointment as one of only 9 judges in the most powerful court in the land that literally creates laws with its rulings.   His concealment of previous

Al Franken, senator.   He resigned for him holding his hands out in front of a women's boobs while posing for a picture.   He didn't actually touch her........but it was enough. An

Just now, Saucer said:

Hi, I'm Abe Lincoln. 

He had no idea who he was. 

Well, if they greet you inside the Congressional building.............they're somebody who was invited.

And.............I don't know if you noticed, but Kavanaugh lies. We have it on video, sweetie.

He is clearly talking to Kavanaugh and introducing himself.

Just now, Saucer said:

This from the man who's a walking depository of Raw Story talking points. 

LOL. go ahead and point them out for me.

I'll wait.

I love how he keeps on trying to cycle through his choices of "leftist" media outlets. It was Vox just last month. LOL

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Well, if they greet you inside the Congressional building.............they're somebody who was invited.

And.............I don't know if you noticed, but Kavanaugh lies. We have it on video, sweetie.

He is clearly talking to Kavanaugh and introducing himself.

The hearing was filled with spastic leftwing activists. 

Just now, Saucer said:

The hearing was filled with spastic leftwing activists. 

I love how you keep on running to new excuses. LOL

It doesn't stop the fact that he is still the father of a dead child.

DO you think Obama would not shake the hand of the father of a dead soldier, who is a hardcore right-winger. LOL

What's your next excuse going to be?

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you keep on running to new excuses. LOL

It doesn't stop the fact that he is still the father of a dead child.

DO you think Obama would not shake the hand of the father of a dead soldier, who is a hardcore right-winger. LOL

What's your next excuse going to be?

Brett had no idea who he was and it was a cheap political stunt that you and Dipshiht lapped straight up. 

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Brett had no idea who he was and it was a cheap political stunt that you and Dipshiht lapped straight up. 

Let me channel Barack Obama and his recent speech.

Do you think..............its hard............to stare at the parent of a child who got killed in the highest profile shooting of 2018............and just shake their hand.

That's, uh.................that's a "vicious trap" for you?

Is that what you are saying. Is it really that hard?

Just now, Saucer said:

You've even got WickedSimple in this thread admitting his opposition to Brett is purely political payback for Garland, and none of you dipshits is defending Ford right now.

No, we are defending her.

Point out where exactly where we are not "defending" her.

I'll wait.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Let me channel Barack Obama and his recent speech.

Do you think..............its hard............to stare at the parent of a child who got killed in the highest profile shooting of 2018............and just shake their hand.

That's, uh.................that's a "vicious trap" for you?

Is that what you are saying. Is it really that hard?

Why are you putting "vicious trap" in quotes? Are you claiming I said that or are you trying to lie about what I said? 

4 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Why are you putting "vicious trap" in quotes? Are you claiming I said that or are you trying to lie about what I said? 

I love how you are trying to avoid the question and trying to go off on a tangent.

Its not working. Answer the question. 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you are trying to avoid the question and trying to go off on a tangent.

Its not working. Answer the question. 

You're not answering the question. You put "vicious trap" in quotes, directly implying that it was a verbatim quote. So where did I say that? Or are you lying? Pick.

Edited by Saucer
3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

No you aren't. You haven't defended her against a single argument I made against her. 

You haven't any argument about her other than to say that she is a lying leftist.

I specifically said that the FBI should do a background investigation on ALL people related to that incident, so that the ones who may be lying will know that they are putting themselves under risk of perjury for lying to the FBI, and therefore that will probably help in deterring people from lying.

Its one of my very first posts.

I love how you are now trying to CHANGE your topic to say "you haven't defended her........................since I (saucer) have started posting on this thread."

Not gonna work, sweetheart. LOL

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Saucer said:

You're not answering the question. You put "vicious trap" in quotes, directly implying that it was a verbatim quote. So where did I say that? Or are you lying? Pick.

Sorry............you're not changing it.

Especially to such a weak claim that I am lying because I put "vicious trap" in quotation marks.

You have nothing...........don't you? LOL

I'm keeping count, sweetheart. I can already see that you are getting pissed.

5 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You're trying to call Gouk to lock me out of the thread? What a crybaby bitch. LOL

He's getting really pissed.

Of course, that was obvious the moment he started attacking me based on race out of nowhere.