Anyone other than non-gamers on this forum? LF people to play SFV, Dota, and Halo with.

Just now, teh_4th said:

SFV shit game?

dota shit game?

Halo shit game?

:lul: 

high skillcap legendary competitive esport titles are shit games guiz.  Destiny is the real choice for real gamers :lul:

Nongamers :tom: 

Halo is dead. SFV is a flop. LMFAO DOTA LMFAO

20 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

should I get into it? I have it on switch and xbone but never really gave it a try

Yes it’s the most original game this gen and the only sports game that requires any skill actually resembling a sport. Whereas something like FIFA or Madden really feels nothing like the sports they are based on

It’s all about developing good movement and mechanical skill, for dribbling, aerials and controlling your strikes. Somebody described it like you are controlling the foot in a soccer game which is pretty accurate

The skill ceiling is immense, people are still discovering new mechanics and ways to control the game to this day

While I do play games online, I don't play any of those you've listed. And I think the last time we all squaded up in large numbers was Team Fortress 2, we'd have enough members in the server to fill out one team; good times :glad:

Perhaps there were other games, but that was the largest grouping for SW playing one game, everything else was a few to half a dozen people playing  Halo, or CoD, something along those lines.

5 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

While I do play games online, I don't play any of those you've listed. And I think the last time we all squaded up in large numbers was Team Fortress 2, we'd have enough members in the server to fill out one team; good times :glad:

Perhaps there were other games, but that was the largest grouping for SW playing one game, everything else was a few to half a dozen people playing  Halo, or CoD, something along those lines.

TF2 in its prime :aitch: