PS4 Pro selling out so bad its not on Amazon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The SONY FACTOR.

PS4 was by FAR the most solid console of the gen.  AAAE after AAAE after AAAE with a robust online system.   If it wasn't for First party Nintendo games I would be a cow.   I'm gla

Another one sees the light 

4 minutes ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

The SONY FACTOR.

No it's called a capacitor shortage, the Pro is the lowest produced model thus it is the most affected by this shortage. 

These capacitors are used in Tesla Model 3's and new iPhones, which both just recently launched and are running the market dry.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

except that there would have been almost 2 years of PS4pro production.

So, this now contradicts with other claims by Lemcels.

If the PS4pro wasn't selling before...........there should have been a huge stock pile, and therefore if its sold out, then PS4pro's are moving.

OR

PS4pros have been selling almost all of their stock this entire time, and the moment Sony had a production delay, it immediately dries up in stores.

Both things cannot be true, and they both cannot be false. Either scenario makes the PS4pro look positive.

PS4 was by FAR the most solid console of the gen.  AAAE after AAAE after AAAE with a robust online system.

If it wasn't for First party Nintendo games I would be a cow.

I'm glad Sony is selling it well.  They listened to gamers this gen and delivered an extremely high value product.

TLHBO

Edited by teh_4th
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

If Spiderman, God of War, Detroit, and a less extent shit like Dragon Quest XI, Yakuza 6  etc didn't happen there would be Pros in stock. It's that easy.

This would be happening regardless, these consoles are low on the pecking order for necessity. If things don't change soon Sony is going to have a very rough holiday. I'm curious though what application these have in the PS4 that is not present in Xbox's. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
10 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That's another thing that's happening as well, there's rumor that Sony might be abandoning AWS and forging their own network so there might be some fallout from that. 

Where's this rumor?

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's part of that whole infrastructure overhaul people have been talking about.

Ah ok, then it's the same thing I've read before. Doesn't sound anything like they're moving away from the biggest cloud provider in the business. It just sounds like they're going to be getting a lot more colo space and new gear. Sony as a whole is pretty invested into AWS at the moment. It's not just PlayStation Network in AWS DCs.

11 hours ago, teh_4th said:

PS4 was by FAR the most solid console of the gen.  AAAE after AAAE after AAAE with a robust online system.

If it wasn't for First party Nintendo games I would be a cow.

I'm glad Sony is selling it well.  They listened to gamers this gen and delivered an extremely high value product.

TLHBO

Another one sees the light :tom5:

• Haha 1