Ace Attorney 123HD coming to Switch, PS4, Steam, Xbox

1 minute ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

We know they are developing a next-gen Phoenix Wright. So no worries, these are just remasters. They got like another 8 games to remaster in the series lol.

Yea, wasn't there a leak for 123 / 456 / 7 ??

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Glad these are finally coming to other systems.  It also looks like they're not just ports from the mobile versions, but have actually been touched up even further.

DS

DnteKQrU0AAbDpv.jpg

Mobile

DnteNzwV4AE1lJC.jpg

123HD Trilogy

DnteK20UcAMW_Si.jpg

I prefer the look of the DS game, it's portable level gaming and anything else doesn't look the part. It now just looks like a flash game, very visually unappealing. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I prefer the look of the 3DS game, it's portable level gaming and anything else doesn't look the part. It now just looks like a flash game, very visually unappealing. 

I understand your position.  I greatly prefer pixel art (original art) too, as a general rule.  However, I think they did alright here, and playing on the big screen they made the right call... and it looks better than the mobile version for sure.  What remains to be seen really is just how well they captured the animations.  A lot of times the reason why the new high res art for games like these looks worse is because they remove a lot of the frames of animation... which can give a lot of  life to games like these.

I'm just glad it appears they've done work to the artwork other than just giving us the straight mobile port.