The Nike hijab

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit the world is a fucking dumpster fire right now, this is what happens when leftist ideology floats to the surface.  

Yes capitalism taking advantage of female oppression is such a leftist belief

Sam Harris, Jordan Peterson.   The pre-eminent attempt to dress up alt-right ideology as sophisticated psycho-analysis.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

gsi2-overview-9

gsi2-overview-12

gsi2-overview-13.png

gsi2-overview-1

gsi2-overview-2

gsi2-overview-3

gsi2-overview-4

gsi2-overview-7

Yup, just backwoods muslims. 

Except you are proving that those in first-world countries are having more progressive positions compared to the ones who are in heavily controlled muslim countries.

74% of Mormon evangelicals believed that Homosexuality was morally wrong roughly 10 years ago. So should we put Mormons on the level of Muslims in terms of their savagery?

I love you peddling the Sharia Law scare.

That's like asking Christians is United States law should be based on Christian laws for morality. What's the percentage going to be on that? Well over 60%? Probably over 70%. LOL

18 minutes ago, Vini said:

They say narration is the best reiteration. 

Replied he to Jerry, achieving most wondrous of victories ov'r his opponents in the thread. His proclamation of Sam Harris as alt right is only matched by his claim that British Muslims only come from backwoods parts of Islam, as opposed to the cosmopolitan gay loving parts like Turkey and Turkey. 

Jerry how art thou so fair and cunning

The best part is when they have nothing, and they know it.........so they start putting on an act for me.

Like, as if I needed more evidence that you don't know what to do at this point. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Except you are proving that those in first-world countries are having more progressive positions compared to the ones who are in heavily controlled muslim countries.

74% of Mormon evangelicals believed that Homosexuality was morally wrong roughly 10 years ago. So should we put Mormons on the level of Muslims in terms of their savagery?

That's like asking Christians is United States law should be based on Christian laws for morality. What's the percentage going to be on that? Well over 60%? Probably over 70%. LOL

I've been talking about the Islamic religion, not the very small minority of Muslims living in the unities states. 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

I've been talking about the Islamic religion, not the very small minority of Muslims living in the unities states. 

You've been talking about Nike hijabs that people in the Middle East were going to buy?

Which is to say..............................ZERO of them were going to buy?

Just caught you BULLSHITTIN'

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You've been talking about Nike hijabs that people in the Middle East were going to buy?

Why are zero of them going to buy it? Cause their husbands will stone them for wearing clothing from a western country? 

Why are zero of them going to buy it? Cause their husbands will stone them for wearing clothing from a western country? 

Because Nike is not selling them over there, they are selling them here.

Why are trying to play dumb, at this point?????

Because I've caught you from deviating from your argument, almost entirely???

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

You're the one who can't even admit Islam is worse than Christianity and tries to equate the two. This thread was about the Islamic oppression of women, the Nike hijab was just the opening context. Don't play dumb. 

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Mormons tend to kill a lot less per capita than Muslims. 

Mormons tend to kill a lot less per capita than Muslims. 

And those UK muslims also killed alot less than the Muslims you are basing your Vaginal Mutliations and Stonings on.

Number of times that cooke has avoided giving a percentage of vaginal mutilations and stonings in the Muslim world: 4 posts.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And those UK muslims also killed alot less than the Muslims you are basing your Vaginal Mutliations and Stonings on.

Number of times that cooke has avoided giving a percentage of vaginal mutilations and stonings in the Muslim world: 4 posts.

Why do you only want to talk about western countries with small minority Muslim populations and not where 95% of Muslims live? Is it because the more Muslims you have the worse the country gets?

Example A: Lebanon 

Example B: Turkey 

Example C: Egypt

23 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Why do you only want to talk about western countries with small minority Muslim populations and not where 95% of Muslims live? Is it because the more Muslims you have the worse the country gets?

Example A: Lebanon 

Example B: Turkey 

Example C: Egypt

Except religion isn't the only factor in those countries.

-Lack of democracy, lack of democratic infrastructure

-Lack of education

-Lack of contact with the outside world

-Lack of income and economic opportunity.

Please..........tell me about the violence in Africa, who suffer from all of those same things, and how many people are killed in Africa..........does RELIGION play an important part in that violence?????

I mean..........you're saying RELIGION is the underlying cause in Lebanon Turkey and Egypt. So there violence in Africa = related to religion. Right?

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

-Lack of education

Please..........tell me about the violence in Africa, who suffer from all of those same things, and how many people are killed in Africa..........does RELIGION play an important part in that violence?????

I mean..........you're saying RELIGION is the underlying cause in Lebanon Turkey and Egypt. So there violence in Africa = related to religion. Right?

14 hours ago, jehurey said:

-Lack of education

You're right. You're always right. Now explain why second generation uk Muslims think it's ok to beat women and chop off hands of thieves 

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

You're right. You're always right. Now explain why second generation uk Muslims think it's ok to beat women and chop off hands of thieves 

Show me proof that second-generation muslims in America believe this...........AS A WHOLE.

Because anecdotes sure as hell aren't going to cut it.

Wow, you really do seem to be running away and going on tangents, again and again.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Show me proof that second-generation muslims in America believe this...........AS A WHOLE.

Because anecdotes sure as hell aren't going to cut it.

Wow, you really do seem to be running away and going on tangents, again and again.

Why are you redirecting to America which has far less Muslims per capita than the UK.?

Why are you redirecting to America? 

I love how you pretend to play dumb, as if I didn't already answer a question like that already.

17 hours ago, jehurey said:

17 hours ago, jehurey said:

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you pretend to play dumb, as if I didn't already answer a question like that already.

So you're saying Nike won't be selling these in the UK? They are selling them to the 6 Muslims that live in America? And I responded to your question, this thread is not just about a Nike hijab but the oppression of Muslim women AS A WHOLE. Stop nitpicking and redirecting, you debate like Trump. 

5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

So you're saying Nike won't be selling these in the UK? They are selling them to the 6 Muslims that live in America? And I responded to your question, this thread is not just about a Nike hijab but the oppression of Muslim women AS A WHOLE. Stop nitpicking and redirecting, you debate like Trump. 

Sorry, trying to mimick me isn't going to help you either.

You're depiction of oppression only works if you move the argument to the backwards third-world middle eastern countries.

Which is the bullshit that I am pointing out. That those areas are where extreme SECTS of Islam are at.

Once again............I point out how flawed that argument is by making the comparison that I should judge Christianity by just measuring the behavior of the most backwards extreme sects of Christnity.

You already know why I make this argument, and you already know its perfectly analogous to what you are trying to do. There's no point in you trying to PRETEND you don't understand.