The Nike hijab

Just now, Cookester15 said:

explain the polls in BRITAIN where 90% of muslims believe Homosexuality should be criminilized. 

As of 2009, we had polls in America...........in California in which people thought that homosexuals should not be allowed to get married.

Opinion changes and people become more progressive.  Muslims in the western world are INFLUENCED by the western world.

Like I said before.............why aren't these Muslims killing people every day? Are they LAZY muslims who are putting it off until later?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit the world is a fucking dumpster fire right now, this is what happens when leftist ideology floats to the surface.  

Yes capitalism taking advantage of female oppression is such a leftist belief

Sam Harris, Jordan Peterson.   The pre-eminent attempt to dress up alt-right ideology as sophisticated psycho-analysis.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

explain the polls in BRITAIN where 90% of muslims believe Homosexuality should be criminilized. 

Oh god one opressed minority hates another? What do we do? :lupe:

1) ignore and blame whitey

2) Sunken place

3) all of the above and blame whitey

1 minute ago, Vini said:

You don't see a proportional difference between Jihadists and Islamists vs Westboro Baptist Church?

I see that if you put Westboro Baptist Church in a country that is as undeveloped and unregulated as Saudi Arabia, they would probably start killing people as well.

Maybe I should have used the IRA who killed people in Ireland during the 80's, and we recently caught with explosives being stockpiled as recently as a few months ago. People who are willing to kill because of their warped view of religion.

Put organized Christianity in the middle of the desert, and give them power over the region and give them weapons.  Do you know what they become? The Crusades.

Backwoods areas of the world that have no education, no oversight, and COMPLETE insularity are the ultimate breeding grounds for Religion to take control and poison people.

American secularism and diversity are the main things PREVENTING religion in America from becoming more vile.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

American secularism and diversity are the main things PREVENTING religion in America from becoming more vile.

Kinda awesome our best hurdle is what does and will remain us the greatest country. I see evolved comedy on race and everyone knows and undestands their nuance, especially and even white people,** and it's a beautiful thing that no other country will achieve. 

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Kinda awesome our best hurdle is what does and will remain us the greatest country. I see evolved comedy on race and everyone knows and undestands their nuance, especially and even white people,** and it's a beautiful thing that no other country will achieve. 

Maybe you should tell your side to stop trynna censor comedy then

I love how vini just ran away from trying to have any meaningful discussion.

And, reveals what he is after the FACADE falls off:

20 minutes ago, Vini said:

Woah you called The Middle East backwoods??? You fuckin alalalahakbaraphobe I can't believe you said that! Reported

19 minutes ago, Vini said:

Someone hashtag this racist 

16 minutes ago, Vini said:

Obviously none of this has to do with the fact that their prophet was a child raping warlord

Don't even bring that up

You can tell that he only pretends to do this to "get at the libs"

43 minutes ago, jehurey said:

As of 2009, we had polls in America...........in California in which people thought that homosexuals should not be allowed to get married.

Opinion changes and people become more progressive.  Muslims in the western world are INFLUENCED by the western world.

Like I said before.............why aren't these Muslims killing people every day? Are they LAZY muslims who are putting it off until later?

lol  not getting married vs CRIMINALIZED

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

lol  not getting married vs CRIMINALIZED

except the people who are supporting ban in marriage are ACTUALLY imposing those laws in America.

And that's not happening in the UK.

And that's the thing.............you win one apple, they will want a second apple, and then more and more and more.

The mentality is prevalent across both religions. You are merely pointing out that they are at different levels on the ladder, but it doesn't stop the fact that they both have the same goals if you allow them.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

except the people who are supporting ban in marriage are ACTUALLY imposing those laws in America.

And that's not happening in the UK.

And that's the thing.............you win one apple, they will want a second apple, and then more and more and more.

The mentality is prevalent across both religions. You are merely pointing out that they are at different levels on the ladder, but it doesn't stop the fact that they both have the same goals if you allow them.

Oh dear lord. I am merely pointing out they are different levels on the same ladder yes. THATS THE FUCKING POINT! Christianity is in the middle of the ladder while Islam is on the bottom rung and has been there since 700ad with no hope of moving up unless white liberals stop attacking ex Muslims from trying to reform the religion. My hope is that both religions reach the top of that ladder and simply fall off and die. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Oh dear lord. I am merely pointing out they are different levels on the same ladder yes. THATS THE FUCKING POINT! Christianity is in the middle of the ladder while Islam is on the bottom rung and has been there since 700ad with no hope of moving up unless white liberals stop attacking ex Muslims from trying to reform the religion. My hope is that both religions reach the top of that ladder and simply fall off and die. 

Except you are basing your generalizations from small sects of extreme Muslims in the most backwoods parts in the world.

Tell me........give me a PERCENTAGE..............how many Muslims are doing Vaginal Mutilation and Stonings.

I'll wait for your answer. No matter how many times you try to avoid it, I am correct when I make the analogy of finding the MOST extreme, niche, Christians to generalize Christianity as a whole.

Just now, jehurey said:

Except you are basing your generalizations from small sects of extreme Muslims in the most backwoods parts in the world.

Tell me........give me a PERCENTAGE..............how many Muslims are doing Vaginal Mutilation and Stonings.

I'll wait for your answer. No matter how many times you try to avoid it, I am correct when I make the analogy of finding the MOST extreme, niche, Christians to generalize Christianity as a whole.

England is not backwoods. 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how he has nothing left.

Of course, he didn't have much to begin with.

They say narration is the best reiteration. 

Replied he to Jerry, achieving most wondrous of victories ov'r his opponents in the thread. His proclamation of Sam Harris as alt right is only matched by his claim that British Muslims only come from backwoods parts of Islam, as opposed to the cosmopolitan gay loving parts like Turkey and Turkey. 

Jerry how art thou so fair and cunning