The Nike hijab

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit the world is a fucking dumpster fire right now, this is what happens when leftist ideology floats to the surface.  

Yes capitalism taking advantage of female oppression is such a leftist belief

Sam Harris, Jordan Peterson.   The pre-eminent attempt to dress up alt-right ideology as sophisticated psycho-analysis.

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL

I checked your status, you "last visited 1 hour ago"

"Turtle" was currently viewing this thread.

All of a sudden, your account shows up in this thread within 2 minutes. LOL

What does that mean? 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Wow................a rapid series of comments back and forth between two people.

All of this happening immediately after I pointed this out.

You're replying pretty fast too! Must be a leftist conspiracy lmao 

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

This dude said Sam Harris the guy who shits on Trump every other breath is alt right. 

I still can't get over this level of delusion lmao

It's like he's never actually listened to anything he's said and is just regurgitating some hit piece he read on Salon. 

5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

What does that mean? 

It means you went away on your Cooke account, and you accidentally responded to me under the alt.

Why would this Turtle person come in and pick up the SAME exact argument as you are...........and he's not picking it up from the beginning, he's picking it up mid-way.  Very odd.

Once I ask "is Turtle Cooke's alt-account?"

Your "Cooke" account, which was inactive for at least an hour............suddenly comes back and posts in this thread immediately.

You can see their status when hovering your mouse icon over people's names. I made a point to check.

Just now, Cookester15 said:

It's like he's never actually listened to anything he's said and is just regurgitating some hit piece he read on Salon. 

BREAKING: Fresh batch of white suprecist leaders EXPOSED!

1006188912_beyonce666handsign2013grammyawards.jpg.4ea5aab855e643fcc9ba1fd0b89c2556.jpg0c2e5840fe62daa4044d64da9cf42c8a--singer.jpg.406f0a712628963044c4d7067243eac3.jpgdownload.jpeg.da53fd37738a2dbdfd00f6783dde7345.jpegimages.jpeg.e35452b3d3f63f7cb3122e5ab9479fba.jpegff513177d1.jpg.c8763d29db0cd2f1f8ebd6ba1f0bd8e0.jpgmr-t.jpg.75b8f2cc971ef7b63ded8716e67d3060.jpg

I knew Mr T was a fuckin Nazi good dammit

1389809668271_shia-labeouf-plagiarism.jpg

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

It means you went away on your Cooke account, and you accidentally responded to me under the alt.

Why would this Turtle person come in and pick up the SAME exact argument as you are...........and he's not picking it up from the beginning, he's picking it up mid-way.  Very odd.

Once I ask "is Turtle Cooke's alt-account?"

Your "Cooke" account, which was inactive for at least an hour............suddenly comes back and posts in this thread immediately.

You can see their status when hovering your mouse icon over people's names. I made a point to check.

I dunno, maybe he read the conversation?  Sounds pretty plausible.  People do tend to jump into discussions sometimes on forums :|

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Those sound like 2 shared values by followers of abrahamic religions. Wonderful!! Christianity does not condone stonings or killing gays and apostates anymore. Again. Both religions are ASS, Islam is worse. 

Actually they condone women going to jail because they want to abort a baby.

That isn't just the religion, that is the religion actually trying to influence AMERICAN LAW, right NOW, in the year 2018.

You keep on bringing up things like stonings..............I guess I can bring up outlier incidents in which Christians are committing violence. Maybe things like explosions at abortion clinics.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Actually they condone women going to jail because they want to abort a baby.

That isn't just the religion, that is the religion actually trying to influence AMERICAN LAW, right NOW, in the year 2018.

You keep on bringing up things like stonings..............I guess I can bring up outlier incidents in which Christians are committing violence. Maybe things like explosions at abortion clinics.

Again,.. FAR MORE COMMON IN ISLAM THAN CHRISTIANITY. Islam is worse. 

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I dunno, maybe he read the conversation?  Sounds pretty plausible.  People do tend to jump into discussions sometimes on forums :|

hmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe "turtle" will answer me on that particular question.

Or, since I'm now expecting a response from "turtle" maybe the person who controls "turtle" will purposely try to do the opposite and NOT respond to it.

Wow, you know its really amazing.

When I check "Turtle's " activity page and see the last posts he's made, the vast, vast, VAST majority of turtle's replies are made to YOU Cooke.

Why is that?

Just now, jehurey said:

hmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe "turtle" will answer me on that particular question.

Or, since I'm now expecting a response from "turtle" maybe the person who controls "turtle" will purposely try to do the opposite and NOT respond to it.

Wow, you know its really amazing.

When I check "Turtle's " activity page and see the last posts he's made, the vast, vast, VAST majority of turtle's replies are made to YOU Cooke.

Why is that?

Because Turtle is a friend I play dota with and i brought him here. I am the only one he really knows.  Does it not display ip's for you above posts? 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Again,.. FAR MORE COMMON IN ISLAM THAN CHRISTIANITY. Islam is worse. 

Far more common in backwoods Islam countries................where sects like the Wahhabi's live.

This is why you are wrong to make generalizations.

Because that would be like me judging Christianity based on what the Westboro Baptist Church does.

Just now, jehurey said:

Far more common in backwoods Islam countries................where sects like the Wahhabi's live.

Because that would be like me judging Christianity based on what the Westboro Baptist Church does.

explain the polls in BRITAIN where 90% of muslims believe Homosexuality should be criminilized. 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Because Turtle is a friend I play dota with and i brought him here. I am the only one he really knows.  Does it not display ip's for you above posts? 

If it did...........you would've posted them by now.

Just now, jehurey said:

You don't see a proportional difference between Jihadists and Islamists vs Westboro Baptist Church?