Microsoft announces X018 Conference

It appears it will be an annual conference held similar to the PlayStation Experience/Meeting

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/X018?ocid=InsideXbox_soc_omc_xbo_tw_Photo_lrn_9.25

Also keyboard and mouse gameplay integration is on the eve of implementation, so things like Age of Empires, Gears Tactics, Starcraft II and so on will be a controllable reality if developers so choose to act on it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this holiday has the potential to be the worst one yet for ms. no hardware launch for the first time in 3 years, no killer apps, underwhelming marketing deals, while nintendo has smash/pokemon and the

Merged threads.

We all knew it was coming.  Good call... more choices is always better.

Man... Xbox really is a PlebC :hest: 

Watch as the gen after this upcoming one is nothing but a custom designed small form factor PC.. just like I said 2 years ago. :face: 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Egh I wouldn't say it's been a disaster, I would say they've had some serious ups and downs. Some high highs and some very low lows. Inconsistent and scattered is how I'd describe things. 

aside from forza horizon 2-4, and maybe quantum break, i've been underwhelmed by msoft. halo 5 and gears 4 were terrible. 

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

aside from forza horizon 2-4, and maybe quantum break, i've been underwhelmed by msoft. halo 5 and gears 4 were terrible. 

I don't see how anyone could call either of those games terrible if being objective. Weak for Halo and safe for Gears I could agree with but terrible is not even in the vocabulary. 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't see how anyone could call either of those games terrible if being objective. Weak for Halo and safe for Gears I could agree with but terrible is not even in the vocabulary. 

not in the vocabulary of a xbox fanboy, who woulda thought

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You'll finally be able to make competent posts, fantastic!

LOLOLOLOLOL there goes your entire act in pretending that you have put me on ignore.

I love the fact that I've been absolutely demolishing you in posts for the past few days, and you actually read them while pretending that you didn't. LOL

jonb attempted the same thing a couple of years ago..........I should have warned you how it plays in my favor in every possible way. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

LOLOLOLOLOL there goes your entire act in pretending that you have put me on ignore.

I love the fact that I've been absolutely demolishing you in posts for the past few days, and you actually read them while pretending that you didn't. LOL

jonb attempted the same thing a couple of years ago..........I should have warned you how it plays in my favor in every possible way. LOL

Like dakur I put you guys on ignore when you're getting annoying, and then days later I take you guys back off when I've built up a tolerance for your stupidity. 

Welcome back for the time being. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Like dakur I put you guys on ignore when you're getting annoying, and then days later I take you guys back off when I've built up a tolerance for your stupidity. 

Welcome back for the time being. 

LOL, I was demolishing your posts.............and you can't respond back.

Your excuse is irrelevant to the fact that I absolutely had my way, and beat every one of your talking points.

I got no problem with you admitting that you got no will left.

In fact, I like hearing that.:trump: