Microsoft announces X018 Conference

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this holiday has the potential to be the worst one yet for ms. no hardware launch for the first time in 3 years, no killer apps, underwhelming marketing deals, while nintendo has smash/pokemon and the

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, I was demolishing your posts.............and you can't respond back.

Your excuse is irrelevant to the fact that I absolutely had my way, and beat every one of your talking points.

I got no problem with you admitting that you got no will left.

In fact, I like hearing that.:trump:

Bye again fuck face. 

for real nobody who plays on console cares about kb&m. I want to play with a pad when im in the mood for console action. thats the whole point. and fuck graphics modes. this gen is awful 

Edited by kaz
1 minute ago, kaz said:

for real nobody who plays on console cares about kb&m. I want to play with a pad when im in the mood for console action. thats the whole point. and fuck graphics modes. this gen is awful 

Pretty much... but there's no downside in providing the option to those who do. 

MS have been pretty great this gen in trying to make up for their colossal fuck up at the beginning of the gen.  More options = better.

more options = clusterfuck. Nobody's gonna use a kb&m for anything on a console even if the option is there 

and as for graphics modes I can't wrap my head around the idea that if you play the same game on the same console the experience can vary.

whatever though, what do I know :tom:  i will get a base ps5 and hopefully it won't have any of these choices. 

I don't see anything wrong with KB&M support so long as it's regulated, which seems to be the case here. PS4 has supported KB&M for a long time now, but I'm not aware of any titles that actually support it outside of the OS.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Egh I wouldn't say it's been a disaster, I would say they've had some serious ups and downs. Some high highs and some very low lows. Inconsistent and scattered is how I'd describe things. 

:hest:

MS needs to seriously say nothing until they reveal the next system and then just announce everything. Imo they are already revealing too much and lessening the impact they could have going into next gen. I know it's about building momentum but last gen proved that momentum can shift incredibly fast. 

this holiday has the potential to be the worst one yet for ms. no hardware launch for the first time in 3 years, no killer apps, underwhelming marketing deals, while nintendo has smash/pokemon and the first holiday with nes/snes classic being available on store shelves, while sony has spiderman thatll continue to put up monster numbers, superior marketing deals/bundles, and even a playstation classic. this conference is probably a last plea to beg people to buy an xbox heading into black friday.

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

How does MK support relate to Xbox 2 games ?

I don't care about your conversation on MK support. I wasn't replying or talking to you. I made a post about the thread with title 'MS announces X018 Conference'

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

"Xbox One has no games, it's a mistake"

"If they talk about games from new studios it's a mistake"

:hest:

Yeah if they reveal or announce games that are obvious next gen games, 1-2 years before next gen is out it is a huge mistake. Save everything then have a megathon Reveal conference. 

Even wasting a Gears on a last year of X1 life is a waste.