Microsoft announces X018 Conference

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

I don't care about your conversation on MK support. I wasn't replying or talking to you. I made a post about the thread with title 'MS announces X018 Conference'

Yeah if they reveal or announce games that are obvious next gen games, 1-2 years before next gen is out it is a huge mistake. Save everything then have a megathon Reveal conference. 

Even wasting a Gears on a last year of X1 life is a waste. 

No one has any idea when next gen is, next year, the year after, the year after that. It's a bunch of speculation, announcing and talking about games is good period.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this holiday has the potential to be the worst one yet for ms. no hardware launch for the first time in 3 years, no killer apps, underwhelming marketing deals, while nintendo has smash/pokemon and the

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

No one has any idea when next gen is, next year, the year after, the year after that. It's a bunch of speculation, announcing and talking about games is good period.

Agree to disagree. 

Sony wasted so many exclusives on the end of the PS3 life cycle. They also announced some PS4 games wayyyyy too early. Timing is as important as anything.

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I don't care about your conversation on MK support. I wasn't replying or talking to you. I made a post about the thread with title 'MS announces X018 Conference'

Yeah if they reveal or announce games that are obvious next gen games, 1-2 years before next gen is out it is a huge mistake. Save everything then have a megathon Reveal conference. 

Even wasting a Gears on a last year of X1 life is a waste. 

Ms can't show games this gen or next gen but it's okay for Sony to show shenmue and ff 8 6 7 years before they come out ?

Rofl

Just now, Jon2B said:

Ms can't show games this gen or next gen but it's okay for Sony to show shenmue and ff 8 6 7 years before they come out ?

Rofl

Don't you look like a moron with that post right above this one :D 

I'm literally saying Xbox shouldn't make the mistake Sony did.

It's hard for your brain to process actually having a proper objective opinion when you're such an IRL fanboy. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Don't you look like a moron with that post right above this one :D 

I'm literally saying Xbox shouldn't make the mistake Sony did.

It's hard for your brain to process actually having a proper objective opinion when you're such an IRL fanboy. 

Yet everyone cheers Sony for it . Such bias .

Why don't you suck a dick , stupid mutt :D

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

if it's anything like the inside xbox shows, just don't. :D

Nintendo, in one 20 minute direct announces more interesting stuff than MS's entire  2 hour long inside Xbox show. :D 

Oh you mean that Nintendo direct where they showed Luigi's Mansion and then it was just shit for the remaining 29 1/2 minutes lol?

9 minutes ago, dakur said:

The PS4 has supported K&M since forever and no dev has used it as far as I know. Why would they start now? As usual MS hyping irrelevant shit instead of games.

Not beyond the user interface. Also this is a completely different situation as the manufacture is fostering it with direct support and with tools so developers can easily integrate function into their games. 

This would never get anywhere on PlayStation because they don't do jack shit.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Not beyond the user interface.

No, it depends on the developer just like with MS. Fortnite has K&M support on PS4 because the dev allows it and to do matchmaking with PC players. 

It's the same shit.

And that MS will support this more is just your usual Hopes and Dreams nonsense.

55 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh you mean that Nintendo direct where they showed Luigi's Mansion and then it was just shit for the remaining 29 1/2 minutes lol?

better than 30 minutes spent on 5tate of decay's panic room segment. :rofl: MS is fucking lost. 5 new controller colors, some 3 year old games hitting Lamepass, multiplats and then cringey memes.

Luigi mansion alone is one more real exclusive than MS has announced in ~ 5 years lmfao