Just a daily reminder

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

I was listening to the Bombcast, and Gerstmann was going over his game.

And he talked about how they did do improvements "across the board" in this game over Forza Horizon 3. He talked about how it encourages people to stream their game online, they were a bit skeptical at the idea, but were interested in it.

He said that this game would be better at encouraging the player to continually go back and play the game over an extended period of time, because they change the seasons on a weekly basis, and sometimes a new car is only available during a specific season. And also when the seasons change it alters the course and you could drive in new areas, or other areas are blocked.

He generally seemed quite positive about the game.  And at the end, he started talking about it was weird how Microsoft was trying to get him to certain promotional events, or get him to watch live streams of the game being played at a promotional event.

He said "why are they pushing this so hard? Oh that's right, this IS their big game of the year. Because after this, that's pretty much it for the year" And then he goes on to say that "its just a racing game" and explain how in years past, racing games were cool, but you never considered racing games to be tentpole game like other major gaming franchises.

oooffffff.. :D

Wv8JkDy.jpg&key=c50d49925a605482f917c88e

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forza Horizon 4                Spiderman         

God of War sitting at a comfortable 94 is apparently shit tho, Tobias Isreal.

I’ll give the lemmings..err...lemmings and hermits...the victory this week. 

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

I was listening to the Bombcast, and Gerstmann was going over his game.

And he talked about how they did do improvements "across the board" in this game over Forza Horizon 3. He talked about how it encourages people to stream their game online, they were a bit skeptical at the idea, but were interested in it.

He said that this game would be better at encouraging the player to continually go back and play the game over an extended period of time, because they change the seasons on a weekly basis, and sometimes a new car is only available during a specific season. And also when the seasons change it alters the course and you could drive in new areas, or other areas are blocked.

He generally seemed quite positive about the game.  And at the end, he started talking about it was weird how Microsoft was trying to get him to certain promotional events, or get him to watch live streams of the game being played at a promotional event.

He said "why are they pushing this so hard? Oh that's right, this IS their big game of the year. Because after this, that's pretty much it for the year" And then he goes on to say that "its just a racing game" and explain how in years past, racing games were cool, but you never considered racing games to be tentpole game like other major gaming franchises.

Tobias Israel :dame:

10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Tobias Israel :dame:

Shit I wouldn't agree with that at all, some of my best gaming memories are tied to driving games like Daytona USA, Sega Rally Championship, Crazy Taxi, Driver, Road & Track Presents: The Need for Speed, The Need for Speed II and The Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit etc. Trying to reduce racing games down to some lower common denominator is ridiculously stupid. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Shit I wouldn't agree with that at all, some of my best gaming memories are tied to driving games like Daytona USA, Sega Rally Championship, Crazy Taxi, Driver, Road & Track Presents: The Need for Speed, The Need for Speed II and The Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit etc. Trying to reduce racing games down to some lower common denominator is ridiculously stupid. 

eh it's all subjective. it's like people saying "it's just a sports game"..some of them are pretty amazing, and offer the most gaming for the buck. i personally put action-adventure games and RPGs in a higher tier, but i can't deny the simple fun i get from arcade racers and certain sports titles. 

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

I dont recall the sheep referring to it as JUST a racer . You dumb buffoon . Please stop your butthurt :D

LOL, a little too late for you to try and mimick me at this point.

I like how I'm butthurt, but he's the one talking about me, whereas I'm talking about Forza just being a racer.

8 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao Jerry plays every annual CoD but tries to down play FH4 :D

92MC . Eat shit LOL

Specifically described how he's butthurt because he keeps on talking about me.

Proceeds to continue talking exclusively about me. LOL

Bold strategy, cotton.

10 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You can't even stay on topic . That's how butt slaughtered you are .

Little too late trying to mimick me a second time. LOL

Already talked the topic. FH4 is "just a racer."

Not much there to discuss, unless you are butthurt. And we can determine that by just reading your posts.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

yeah too bad these specific types of arcade racers are dead today. everything now is either sim or a halfway faux-sim/faux-arcade with realistic theme like forza horizon.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Little too late trying to mimick me a second time. LOL

Already talked the topic. FH4 is "just a racer."

Not much there to discuss, unless you are butthurt. And we can determine that by just reading your posts.

You're right . There isn't much to discuss .

92 >> 87 LOL TCHBK

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

You're right . There isn't much to discuss .

92 >> 87 LOL TCHBK

LOL, like I said when talking about Gerstmann

"oh, right. This is it for them this year. They don't have anything else"

Was I talking about Spiderman, by any chance?????? LOL

I love how you have so much less fight in you compared to barely just a year ago.

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

Well this thread is about FH and spm 

Thanks for admitting you cannot win that battle and chose to suck off fatty Jeff :D

And nobody has gone into more detail about FH4 and the goods things it has than MY POST in which I remember everything Gerstmann says.

Its not my fault that he compliments the game in several ways.......and then says that Microsoft "has nothing left for this year" and "its just a racer."

That's not my fault, take it up with him.

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I don't care what Jeff G says 

92 meta best racing game ever made 

But but Jeff ! Lol STFU you idiot :D

You do seem to care, because you keep on responding to me.

All I am doing is just talking about the game from the sources I learned it from. That's all.

And he reminded that "this is all Microsoft has for this year".

And "its just a racer" That's part of his opinion. I mean, its not really an opinion, seeing as though he just listed two practical facts. Don't get mad at me. Take a chill pill, my man.

Edited by jehurey