Just a daily reminder

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forza Horizon 4                Spiderman         

God of War sitting at a comfortable 94 is apparently shit tho, Tobias Isreal.

I’ll give the lemmings..err...lemmings and hermits...the victory this week. 

Wow. we are BARELY hearing lemcels speak up about FH4 just as we are barely reaching the day before launch?

You can tell that they are much more tired than in previous years. 2-3 years ago, we'd be having huge threads of them going crazy for almost 2-3 weeks before launch.

Here, you can tell that they're barely able to muster so much as a yelp.

10 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Forza Horizon 4 got four more reviews today, a 98, 95, 93 and a 90, it's about to tip over to a 93/100. 

That being said, a "racing game" is almost paralleling the scores of the "game of the generation".

:hest:

It ain't nowhere close to a 97 on Meta, son. :cruise: 

I was listening to the Bombcast, and Gerstmann was going over his game.

And he talked about how they did do improvements "across the board" in this game over Forza Horizon 3. He talked about how it encourages people to stream their game online, they were a bit skeptical at the idea, but were interested in it.

He said that this game would be better at encouraging the player to continually go back and play the game over an extended period of time, because they change the seasons on a weekly basis, and sometimes a new car is only available during a specific season. And also when the seasons change it alters the course and you could drive in new areas, or other areas are blocked.

He generally seemed quite positive about the game.  And at the end, he started talking about it was weird how Microsoft was trying to get him to certain promotional events, or get him to watch live streams of the game being played at a promotional event.

He said "why are they pushing this so hard? Oh that's right, this IS their big game of the year. Because after this, that's pretty much it for the year" And then he goes on to say that "its just a racing game" and explain how in years past, racing games were cool, but you never considered racing games to be tentpole game like other major gaming franchises.

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Couldn't hear you with Jeff's balls in your mouth :D

its just a racing game guyz :tear2:

LOL, poor guy is butthurt.

Its okay, it doesn't even seem like you have enough energy to type those two small sentences, anyway.  I got no problem with Lemcels pretending that this is world-changing for them.

Why don't you blow my mind and tell me which button I use to accelerate, and how you steer the car?