Assassin's Creed Odyssey

There was only one giant statue of Zeus in the Peloponnese in Ancient Greece, it was made out of bronze and the inside was hollow. Plus it was sitting on a chair, not standing up.

Fucking amateurs, man.

24 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It looks alright but its not the leap that Origins was. It just looks like the same game with a different setting. The 2 year gap was great for the series, im not as interested now that they're back to the annual release cycle.

This game also had the same extra year of development as Origins there's different studios working each game

Edited by Vini
2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Remember when lemmings hyped the hell out of Origins because they couldn't have Horizon? :tom:

Then it scored a 7 and they acted like it was AAA. Low standards gaming :kaz:

To be fair, origins was a fun game. It was heavily flawed, but it’s the only assassin’s creed I actually competed. They built a nice foundation with it. I was hoping this new one would build on it, but It doesn’t seem that way. But yeah, horizon is a lot better. 

"I should probably not climb on this"? But he did... that was lame 

also love the leap of faith or whatever they call it from that height into......... a small bush :D 

Edited by kaz