Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who fucking cares lol

I hate this

Soooo 2007

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I hate this

of course you would, its far superior that anything you got going.

I bet you like opening your fridge to just Milk, Cheese, Ham, Butter and nothing else in there.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

of course you would, its far superior that anything you got going.

I bet you like opening your fridge to just Milk, Cheese, Ham, Butter and nothing else in there.

No it looks terrible

i dont need to have a single app icon on my phone. each key can be programmed as a shortcut by either a short press or long press to open any app. So fucking fast to multitask that shit. 

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

i dont need to have a single app icon on my phone. each key can be programmed as a shortcut by either a short press or long press to open any app. So fucking fast to multitask that shit. 

what? are saying that you press Function + F to open up facebook or something?

That's stupid.

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

what? are saying that you press Function + F to open up facebook or something?

That's stupid.

Nope. Just push the f key and it opens Facebook. Or the C key for chrome or the I key for instagram etc. You can program 52 shortcuts with the keyboard. 

3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Nope. Just push the f key and it opens Facebook. Or the C key for chrome or the I key for instagram etc. You can program 52 shortcuts with the keyboard. 

Wait a minute, you have to sit there and program it?

Wouldn't it take less time to just swipe to an app menu and simply tap the app to open it? 

And if its going to be an app you commonly use, why wouldn't you just put it on your home screen, or in an adjacent screen close to your home screen?

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Wait a minute, you have to sit there and program it?

Wouldn't it take less time to just swipe to an app menu and simply tap the app to open it? 

And if its going to be an app you commonly use, why wouldn't you just put it on your home screen, or in an adjacent screen close to your home screen?

Sit there and program it? It's easy as fuck lol. Also there is something called a speed key next to the space bar where if I push that and push any of my shortcuts I can open another app while in another app. No going back to homescreen. It's better for multitasking. 

23 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Sit there and program it? It's easy as fuck lol. Also there is something called a speed key next to the space bar where if I push that and push any of my shortcuts I can open another app while in another app. No going back to homescreen. It's better for multitasking. 

so in the time that it takes you to push and hold two buttons (which would require two hands), I simply pushed home and then another app from my main home screen. Single-handed.