Cut the shit cows you're terrified of the 1X

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know that $5 game no one knows or ever played? It's on a disc now 

So effective I'm able to keep reeling your dumbass in every single time.  So you must be just as slow.

Bitch not only do I own a 1X I got a 1tb external SSD plugged into it for maximum current gen experience     

Posted Images

Just now, madmaltese said:

someones mad :drake:

Who said you didn't own a PS4? I said your primary console this gen was always Xbox both when it had the worst multiplats and best multiplats meaning either it's an irrelevant point to you. 

The argument was irrelevant forever this gen. The only time it was ever relevant was last gen when PS3 was such a pain for devs to work on that some of it's multiplat games were legit broken. 

I don't have a "primary console", I have consoles and play whatever the fuck I feel like playing on whichever one I feel is best to play said game on. The controller alone is enough to sway things in a completely different direction, the DualShock 4 is an abomination not only in comfort but also in longevity. I couldn't even complete The Order 1886 without needing a recharge, think about that. 

7 minutes ago, Vini said:

Nah man it's actually a great port. I can honesty say it's one of the smoothest handing shooters on console. No dead zone BS or auto aim or anything. Since last update that downgraded graphics a little the game is silky smooth 30fps. They'll update the graphics again it's a matter of time. 

Some cool controller tricks they have and much more they keep adding with every update like

For example if you hold down RB you can look around freely at any time even if you're character is aiming at something

You can navigate inventory virtually without having to stop moving your character around

Driving handling and physics are great on controller, especially bikes they're dangerous but fun as hell once you learn the mechanics

Hold A to jump to driver seat

Double tap the left stick to keep sprinting automatically

The aiming system is perfect, tap LT and you aim down sights, hold it and you aim in third person

Tap RB to switch to first person any time

Hold RB and change the color and style of your reticle with the left stick

Hold RB and move left stick while scoping to zoom in and out

Leaning left and right while aiming is seamless with the controller and works as good as Rainbow Six games

Everything just kinda works seamlessly

My point was just that it is still arguable the worst example of an X1X game. If you were ever going to showcase the X1X then PUBG would be a horrible example to show. 

Just now, Vini said:

Well yea it's situational. The situation is Xbox One X is going to give me better graphics for the TV I have than PS4 pro. 

No doubt, for multiplats this year.

Guarantee you that the best console graphics this gen though will be from a Sony first party. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I don't have a "primary console", I have consoles and play whatever the fuck I feel like playing on whichever one I feel is best to play said game on. The controller alone is enough to sway things in a completely different direction, the DualShock 4 is an abomination not only in comfort but also in longevity. I couldn't even complete The Order 1886 without needing a recharge, think about that. 

so Xbox is your primary console this gen like I said. Was that so difficult. 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

My point was just that it is still arguable the worst example of an X1X game. If you were ever going to showcase the X1X then PUBG would be a horrible example to show. 

No doubt, for multiplats this year.

Guarantee you that the best console graphics this gen though will be from a Sony first party. 

The best graphics this gen are red Dead and that's best on X 

Then FH

Then the new Gears game 

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

If you're showcasing graphics then yea but if you're showcasing the evolution of console shooters it doesn't get better

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Ps4 sucked like you suck , ho 

These guys so easily forget the first three years of this generation, the PlayStation 4 was absolute garbage until 2017. It was all about the indies and multiplat resolution, then Microsoft announced Scorpio and then it suddenly became all about exclusives.

They change the rules each and every time something tips out of their favor, it's pathetic.  

Just now, Jon2B said:

The best graphics this gen are red Dead and that's best on X 

Then FH

Then the new Gears game 

Fuck FH and Gears of War you're about to get the best console versions of

Ass Creed

RDR2

Black Cocks 4

Battlefield V

Just Cause 4

Hitman 2

RE2 remake

Division 2

Metro 2 Exodus

Rage 2

Doom Eternal

Cyberpunk

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

These guys so easily forget the first three years of this generation, the PlayStation 4 was absolute garbage until 2017. It was all about the indies and multiplat resolution, then Microsoft announced Scorpio and then it suddenly became all about exclusives.

They change the rules each and every time something tips out of their favor, it's pathetic.  

You think SW became all about exclusives in 2017? :drake: You really must be new.

1 minute ago, Vini said:

Fuck FH and Gears of War you're about to get the best console versions of

Ass Creed

RDR2

Black Cocks 4

Battlefield V

Just Cause 4

Hitman 2

RE2 remake

Division 2

Metro 2 Exodus

Rage 2

Doom Eternal

Cyberpunk

Every single shared game since November of 2017 has been better on Xbox, and even some titles before that as they've be retroactively updated. You don't even need to list anything, if it's a shared game it's better on Xbox, by A LOT.

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

PS4 was great for gamers from the jump and Sony made great decisions against corporate Microsoft anti gamer bullshit like always online and disabling used games. Mostly as a last minute reaction to the negative feedback the Xbox One announcement got. 

Unfortunately that created a cult of cows that now worships the company and will defend it to death

Edited by Vini
Just now, madmaltese said:

You think SW became all about exclusives in 2017? :drake: You really must be new.

No, this generation did. Bloodborne in 2015 and Uncharted 4 in 2016, that was everything the PlayStation 4 had going for it since launch and up until 2017.

Everything else was average and low scoring games, indie games, and multiplat resolution. As soon as Sony started getting a host of quality games in 2017 the PlayStation 4 arguably had weaker game output than Xbox. From that point on and after Scorpio was announced resolution suddenly no longer mattered, indie games no longer mattered, exclusives suddenly became the entire focus because it was all there was left. 

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Is this dipshit pretending like he's been hanging around this forum for the last five years? It's always been about exclusives, dumbass. :D

Around 2015 or 2016 is when Microsoft went on trying to push their "exclusives don't matter" agenda and focused on GaaS and multiplayer/coop games with shallow gameplay/stories... that's why you ended up with Sea of Shit and still loved the taste. :rofl: The lemmings lapped up the Microdick agenda like nobodies business and started pretending exclusives weren't important, especially you. To no one's surprised ever since then the lemmings have been suffering self inflicted wounds and now they're licking them by hyping up the recent studio purchases, the rumors of hiring more developers, etc. say they can say they have "console exclusives". It's quite fuckin' pathetic, really. :lawl:

Edited by lynux3
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, this generation did. Bloodborne in 2015 and Uncharted 4 in 2016, that was everything the PlayStation 4 had going for it since launch and up until 2017.

Everything else was average and low scoring games, indie games, and multiplat resolution. As soon as Sony started getting a host of quality games in 2017 the PlayStation 4 arguably had weaker game output than Xbox. From that point on and after Scorpio was announced resolution suddenly no longer mattered, indie games no longer mattered, exclusives suddenly became the entire focus because it was all there was left. 

Don't know what alternate reality you live in but everyone criticised the lack of Sony exclusives early, not just the quantity but the quality, like The Order. Infamous and Killzone were just 'good' not great. What created the shift in sentiment towards Sony has nothing to do with Scorpio but with them now delivering the most consistently  amazing AAA first party lineup arguably ever seen from a single publisher. 

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Is this dipshit pretending like he's been hanging around this forum for the last five years? It's always been about exclusives, dumbass. :D

Around 2015 or 2016 is when Microsoft when trying to push their "exclusives don't matter" agenda and focused on GaaS and multiplayer/coop games with shallow stories... that's why you ended up with Sea of Shit and still loved the taste. :rofl: The lemmings lapped up the Microdick agenda like nobodies business and started pretending exclusives weren't important, especially you. To no one's surprised ever since then the lemmings have been suffering self inflicted wounds and now they're licking them by hyping up the recent studio purchases, the rumors of hiring more developers, etc. It's quite fuckin' pathetic, really. :lawl:

Bitch, don't act like this faggy dead forum is a not a mirror image of exactly what was happening at GS System Wars during all points in time since this generation began. It's all the same people under different names, all the same conversations, the same narratives, none of you or us are unique in any of this. We all already know exactly what was happening, don't play dumb. The PlayStation 4 was such ass for the first three years even Sony didn't understand why it was selling so well, they publicly stated as much. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!