North Korea regime needs to end

44 minutes ago, notzwarrior said:

Coincidentally (didn't make this thread knowing of this), the US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo ended his trip to NK, meeting with Kim Jong-un yesterday and a couple news are coming out detailing the results, such as no more missile testing from NK, and no military exercises with South Korea from US's side. As far as denuclearization, NK has asked for a negotiation, supposedly for the US to dismantle a couple of their own nuclear plants?  There is also talk of ending UN sanctions, or dismantling any talk of a Korean war. 

Pompeo is the current head of the CIA. What do you exoect him to say exactly.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll get right on it.

This whole sentence is a grammatical holocaust stop bragging about your intelligence lmao 

Well Mexico is totally irrelevant aside from the problems they bring here, and 90% of Canada's population is hugging the US border. So yeah, the United States is the only relevance in North America. 

On 2018-10-06 at 11:21 AM, DynamiteCop! said:

Well Mexico is totally irrelevant aside from the problems they bring here, and 90% of Canada's population is hugging the US border. So yeah, the United States is the only relevance in North America. 

You do realize most of the towns and cities were founded before the borders were final right?

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That would explain something if not for the fact that over the course of the last 150 years nothing has changed.

Yeah except for the towns and cities getting bigger. Show me where new towns are being made anywhere. It doesn't really happen anymore, there's no need for it. Exploration and imperial colonies are done with. We were all British subjects you tit. The border was drawn after the towns were there. 

23 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Yeah except for the towns and cities getting bigger. Show me where new towns are being made anywhere. It doesn't really happen anymore, there's no need for it. Exploration and imperial colonies are done with. We were all British subjects you tit. The border was drawn after the towns were there. 

Not Quebec. Free Quebec, you cant hold the French hostage. And Canada still is technically a british colony

44 minutes ago, notzwarrior said:

I did. For as long as the Queen of England is also you're queen. you are technically a british colony

Be a Canadian and apologize now

1. The Queen of Canada and the Queen of England are two different positions without any inherent subservience. Canada has its own separate monarchy.

2. It's entirely irrelevant because the power is with the PM and the office of the Queen of Canada is bound by convention to put the royal seal at the bidding of the PM.

Canada is not, via any technicality, a British colony. I'm sorry that you're wrong.