A dev/insider posted this on his twitter about MS studios

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You rely too much are fallacious appeals to authority and compressed internet videos than practical results. Even Quantum Break on X goes toe to toe with titles like that. 

That's alot of words to say that you're wrong as always. 

Next you're going to say that DF is biased and its fake news are alternatives facts :sabu:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should get that printed on a roll of toilet paper.   Fucking awful.  

Currently playing: Benchmark, tweak settings

If they make a PC exclusive RPG...     I will be able to stream their games on my PS5 anyway.  

Posted Images

Quantum Break IS a gorgeous game though... most of the time.  There's some areas which look bland as fuck... but then some areas are like next gen shit. 

I was just testing that game out yesterday on the new gpu and yea.. it's damn good looking. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Quantum Break IS a gorgeous game though... most of the time.  There's some areas which look bland as fuck... but then some areas are like next gen shit. 

I was just testing that game out yesterday on the new gpu and yea.. it's damn good looking. 

Make sure to test some new games like RDR2, it's coming soon :hest:

32 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's alot of words to say that you're wrong as always. 

Next you're going to say that DF is biased and its fake news are alternatives facts :sabu:

No, you're just dumb, ignorant, and not in a personal position to view any of these things in a native operating environment. You make stupid assertions. You're a know it all who doesn't actually know anything. Not to mention that every game looks best on X. Red Dead Redemption II is on the eve of release, arguably the best looking game ever created and guess what, it's going to look best on Xbox. Sony's games are not the graphical ceiling in video games. 

44960448312_6e0eef5e99_o.png

30211138767_88e2f93e96_o.png

31441300618_920d663fcf_o.png

30376161547_4503e1ea28_o.png

30376182857_9ffb8fa771_o.png

43500292580_7a4b366c95_o.png

31125426818_9370a993a2_o.png

30376137517_3e2eaab92e_o.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!
11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, you're just dumb, ignorant, and not in a personal position to view any of these things in a native operating environment. You make stupid assertions. You're a know it all who doesn't actually know anything. Not to mention that every game looks best on X. Red Dead Redemption II is on the eve of release, arguably the best looking game ever created and guess what, it's going to look best on Xbox. Sony's games are not the graphical ceiling in video games. 

44960448312_6e0eef5e99_o.png

30211138767_88e2f93e96_o.png

31441300618_920d663fcf_o.png

30376161547_4503e1ea28_o.png

30376182857_9ffb8fa771_o.png

43500292580_7a4b366c95_o.png

31125426818_9370a993a2_o.png

30376137517_3e2eaab92e_o.png

those look worse than GOW and Horizon on Pro :mickeyj:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

those look worse than GOW and Horizon on Pro :mickeyj:

You saying this doesn't make it a reality, they're all great looking games with different strengths and weaknesses, engine nuances, artistic visions and touches. Your problem is you outwardly only appreciate one side so you can peddle a feeble minded simpleton narrative.

As always you're dumb. A pathetic little Nintendo geek who hides behind a PlayStation console attempting to belittle Xbox. :snoop:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
52 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You rely too much are fallacious appeals to authority and compressed internet videos than practical results. Even Quantum Break on X goes toe to toe with titles like that. 

:tom:

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You saying this doesn't make it a reality, they're all great looking games with different strengths and weaknesses, engine nuances, artistic visions and touches. Your problem is you outwardly only appreciate one side so you can peddle a feeble minded simpleton narrative.

As always you're dumb. A pathetic little Nintendo geek who hides behind a PlayStation console attempting to belittle Xbox. :snoop:

Didn't say Quantum looks bad, im saying GOW and Horizon looks better :cmpunk2:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Didn't say Quantum looks bad, im saying GOW and Horizon looks better :cmpunk2:

And I respectfully disagree, I don't think any looks better than the other.  Different, but not better. There's nothing standoutish about the rendering tech from any of them relative to each other. 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

bbbut you depend too much on Graphic experts :awww:

Graphics experts? Really... :hest:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Enjoy the vaseline. :mj:

Talks about vaseline and posts Xbox One X Quantum Break screenshots in the same thread :kaz: 

Yea... I'm lowering myself to Xbox standards just this one time :hest: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Talks about vaseline and posts Xbox One X Quantum Break screenshots in the same thread :kaz: 

Yea... I'm lowering myself to Xbox standards just this one time :hest: 

It's not like you have a choice faggot :kaz:

Buys a $1200 card so he can retry some benchmarks instead of playing RDR2 LMFAO :will2:

Here's another thing: I am 100% certain feelings of doubt and regret have crossed your mind after buying it but you'll never admit it of course :kaz:

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Buys a $1200 card so he can retry some benchmarks instead of playing RDR2 LMFAO :will2:

Here's another thing: I am 100% certain feelings of doubt and regret have crossed your mind after buying it but you'll never admit it of course :kaz:

$1,500 card*

14 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I think you've thought about it more than me :mj: 

Anyone would take a 2080ti over an Xbox One X.  You... Dynashit.. any faggot.  Stop worrying about money that isn't yours bitch :hehe: 

And I DO have the choice... I choose to play RDR2 on PS4 and not Shitbox One X... the most useless console out there :kaz: