800k Russians in the last 4 years returned from living abroad to Russia due to various discrimination

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Where's your fucking link?

Russian immigration services, and compatriot reunion programme.

It's very good news since 800k native Russian speakers that are either good workers or educated, knowing foreign languages is a big win. Reverse brain drain. We need the demographic increase, due to population aging.

Edited by Beta Bux Romeo
1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

So Russians are the new negroes of the world according to Aza?

"I HAF DREAM TUDAY, ZAT VAN DEY MY CHILDRON VIL VAN DEY LIVE IN NATION WHERE THEY NOT JUDGED BY THEY NATIONALITY..."

No. It's good news actually, just point out the hypocrisy.

It just shows that the so called political narrative that the only problem with Russia is "Teh evil Putin regime". No the problem is the very existence of Russia and Russians.

1 minute ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

No. It's good news actually, just point out the hypocrisy.

It just shows that the so called political narrative that the only problem with Russia is "Teh evil Putin regime". No the problem is the very existence of Russia and Russians.

We are slowly gathering strength and allies, silently massing our troops near your border...until the day comes...

25 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Now send back millions of muslims, since they are all ISIS terrorist cells.

then there must be tons of attacks each and every day. ISIS usually isn't the patient type.

but i'm not kidding, spies from russia is quite common for quite some time now. its basically their national pasttime

in the 1960's, russian spies were so common, then actually mapped out the entire infrstructure system and roadways for major cities...........from spies that literally were on the ground in those cities.

this is Dallas/Fort Worth and the counties north of those two cities.

gtc92352of2z.jpg

they had information that could only be obtained from having people on the ground. Like the names of buildings and the locations of bus stops.

doesn't surprise me that these russians would stay here because they don't want to go back to that shithole country.

Edited by jehurey