80% of Soul Calibur VI's sales are on PS4 (UK retail)

i thought re7's 75:25 split was bad. :D When it gets to ~85-90:10, get ready, because at that rate it isn't even worth the cost of porting to Xbone. Kiss all 3rd party support goodbye.

It's okay though because Phil's japan trips have only had xbox miss blazblue cross tag, King of Fighters, Guilty Gear,  and like 20 other fighters.

I wonder if his japan trips are just centered around grovelling to capcom, square and namco not to pull out like everyone else.

It's ok though because there's still Killer ShitStink from 2013 (also on windows 10 AND Steam :rofl: )

maxresdefault.jpg

Just put Xflop out of its misery already. :kaz: 

• Haha 1
Just now, bhytre said:

I assure you, you just suck ass :fatcruise:

Yeah, those retarded CPU fighters in shitty RPG/story modes are sure giving me a hard time! :fatcruise: 

I didn't even bother playing online yet. I'm only keeping this because some IRL friends has it. Stop crying, I can't find a main (no Hwoarang), the game content is lacking, the visuals are outdated, the new gimmicks sucks. I don't like it, deal with it.

Look, the sp content isn't all that I'll agree on that one. 

But you just suck ass now and haven't even bothered to learn anything of the fighting system yet or even played one online game or how to even avoid or break reverse edge attacks.

A literal clueless noob that sucks ass atm, stfu :fatcruise:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, bhytre said:

But you just suck ass now and haven't even bothered to learn anything of the fighting system yet or even played one online game or how to even avoid or break reverse edge attacks.

Lol? It's not rocket science. Guard break is super easy to pull off, I like it but the reverse shit is a terrible idea.

Game sucks. But then again the series has consistently been garbage since 2003. Not very surprising.

4 hours ago, bhytre said:

you 4real play a bit? Cool.  

"that's a lot of sweat brah, you drunk off thaat ether??"  

lmfao jonb1s dumbass doesn't understand why an intelligent person wouldn't not do this. This is fucking great! I hope Japanese people don't ignore me online/my headset works. COULD be a great time-sink..

Edited by kokujin
9 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, those retarded CPU fighters in shitty RPG/story modes are sure giving me a hard time! :fatcruise: 

I didn't even bother playing online yet. I'm only keeping this because some IRL friends has it. Stop crying, I can't find a main (no Hwoarang), the game content is lacking, the visuals are outdated, the new gimmicks sucks. I don't like it, deal with it.

You mean Hwang?

He was my main in Soul Blade and Soul Calibur.  I used to be deadly as fuck with him in my group of friends anyway.