Red Dead Redemption 2 Screenshots Thread

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SO butt-hurt holy shit    RDR2 X killed Remipee's soul  

you sure, fuckwit?  PoC Plan C beggar, fucking kill yourself. 

I wanted to try Under Night . Free trials :juggle:

Already said I don't have time yet for red Dead 

But my feelings aren't hurt . The best version of the best game this gen that's best on X will still be there when I'm ready :juggle:

20 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I wanted to try Under Night . Free trials :juggle:

Already said I don't have time yet for red Dead 

But my feelings aren't hurt . The best version of the best game this gen that's best on X will still be there when I'm ready :juggle:

No time for the best game, best on X? :drake: 

Would rather play Under Night on Steam :hest: 

It's ok, I get it. :mjgrin:

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Of course you care because if I wasn't you'd be saying the same butthurt things to me that you're saying to Jon. You're not so by definition it does matter, you do care.

:deadkoolaid:

No.. under normal circumstance nobody gives a fuck what you do... especially me.  You're lauding your playtime around like it's something special... when you really just want to give weight to the things you say about said game.  You're a clown... you've done this shit before.  With your game room when you first starting posting here... acting like an authority on games because you collect them... buying a PSVR once we were talking about VR.. so you could enter the conversation and have a voice alongside those of us that were telling others who didn't experience it that "they didn't really know"...  then with Sea of Thieves... trying to prove to everyone you love it as much someone defending the game here would have to... going as far to show how little I had been playing it compared to you... just to validate yourself.  lmfao...

And now with Red Dead and the "look at my cowboy" thread (which you also did with SoT)... and this very thread...  "Hey Hey guys!  Look how much I'm playing!!"  LOL....CONGRATS!! You're playing the game and you can talk shit about how your experience is better than the cows!!! and that you know you can do that because you're actually playing the game... 

Yeee haww!! Nobody cares :roll: 

21 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

No time for the best game, best on X? :drake: 

Would rather play Under Night on Steam :hest: 

It's ok, I get it. :mjgrin:

I'm playing 3 long ass games that I'm enjoying . So yeah , I don't have time for another massive game right now .

It's still best on X . And yeah I'm getting Under Night . It owns :juggle:

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Nobody cares what Dyno does but every one here's jump on his dick every post he makes :D

You guys most certainly DO care :D

Was I talking to him... or you? :drake: 

He's trying to inject himself into our conversation...  so no, I certainty don't... until he makes it my business to.

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I guess he made it your business to care :fatcruise:

Sure, because idiots seeking attention don't stop until they get it.

I just tossed out the trash and now I'm back to not caring again... kinda like you... about playing RDR2 :drake: 

Dyno and jonb are so cute together.

Dyno acting like they are an old married couple 'oh I played enough for both of us' :grimace1:. Like he's providing for the family. I have enough hours of rdr2 that jonb can play something else. :mj: 

Then jonb just cheerleads him in every thread. It's sweet 

Edited by madmaltese

I might actually stop posting here, it's kind of a toxic environment and not in a fun way. No one actually engages games, everyone is talking about this game but no one bothers to share their experiences with it or involve others.

It's just a bunch of bitter people who put on a front of playing games but don't actually do it. I was able to dump 20 hours into this game, talk about it, share my experiences, try to get others involved and even talk some shit.

But trying to get you sour grapes mother fuckers to put in effort to do anything that remotely resembles caring about games... This shit is getting old, the pool is too small.

30 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Dyno and jonb are so cute together.

Dyno acting like they are an old married couple 'oh I played enough for both of us' :grimace1:. Like he's providing for the family. I have enough hours of rdr2 that jonb can play something else. :mj: 

Then jonb just cheerleads him in every thread. It's sweet 

Looks who cares too :D

awweee the dumbo mod buddies LOL

Oh, by the way, they looked into the files of the RDR2 Companion App for smartphones, and it distinctly mentions PC gaming settings.

Files inside Red Dead Redemption 2's companion app contain multiple references to PC, graphics options and resolutions, according to a report, adding fuel to speculation that the game will eventually come to PC.

As uncovered by Rockstar Intel, the companion app contains a number of interesting parameters within its files, including:

• PARAM_companionAutoConnectIpPC
  • PARAM_Oculus
  • CommandIsPcVersion(void) 000000000166A12C

The files also contain numerous references to graphics options, such as temporal anti-aliasing, resolution of water reflections, shadow quality and particle quality.

Welp, looks like it only lasted for 2.5 days for the lemcels. :kaz::kaz::kaz:

12 hours ago, Remij_ said:

:hest: 

MS was literally BEGGING people to buy Xbox consoles with this game... and despite over $100 off... I didn't even consider it.. :rofl:

There's no reason to buy it on Xbox... when it's going to be best on PC in 6-8 months :juggle: 

I bought another One X with this deal.  Also got ultimate edition of RDR2 so all set. :juggle: