DF turned Resetera into systemwars

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.resetera.com/threads/red-dead-redemption-2-df-analysis-read-op.76899/   This thread lmao   Turns out there's tribalism lurking under all that fake civility  

This is some classic shit right here. Cows are convinced outputting on Pro at 1080p makes the game look better.   

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Why do ppl here make threads about resertera constantly

Sour grapes.  It gets all the news, rumors, and insider info, and all we get is a bunch of retards.  They envy it.

55 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Its has like 10 thousand active posters...It's the best source of information.

You realize that ALL of the gaming "journalist" sites combined have less news right?

56 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Its not envy.

:] 

56 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

Its has like 10 thousand active posters. Its not envy. It's the best source of information.

You realize that ALL of the gaming "journalist" sites combined have less news right?

And what news is this thread? Or 90% of threads about other threads on other forums?

1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

Why do ppl here make threads about resertera constantly

I don't care. If I did, don't you think I'd go there instead of here?

Cause they're fuckin hilarious little safe spaces that are fun to laugh at

I accidentally blew off the head of the veteran from Valentine today with a shotgun.  I wanted to interact with him but instead pulled the right trigger while he was sitting on the ground with his back against a wall execution style.

I kind of panicked and was in shock that I did that in the middle of town since I didn't mean to, then jumped on my horse and got the fuck out of there. Went and paid the $15 bounty and all was wiped away. lol

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Lol the PS4 Pro has another exclusive feature not on the X, a sharpening slider which tries to make up for the ass blur...

It defaults to fully on :hest:

Kinda like what MS did with the original Xbox One.. system wide :mj: 

47 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Wat

:| 

The XO had a TERRIBLE sharpness filter on it at the beginning of the generation.  It made games look terrible.  It was so bad that devs had to implement workarounds.

https://www.dualshockers.com/the-removal-of-the-hated-xbox-one-sharpening-filter-comes-at-the-price-of-texture-detail/

Titanfall_03_Before1.png

Titanfall_03_After1.png

Looked even worse in motion...

LMAO at you not even knowing about this :hest: 

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

:| 

The XO had a TERRIBLE sharpness filter on it at the beginning of the generation.  It made games look terrible.  It was so bad that devs had to implement workarounds.

https://www.dualshockers.com/the-removal-of-the-hated-xbox-one-sharpening-filter-comes-at-the-price-of-texture-detail/

Titanfall_03_Before1.png

Titanfall_03_After1.png

Looked even worse in motion...

LMAO at you not even knowing about this :hest: 

I'm sure most people didn't, it existed for 2 1/2 months at the very beginning of the gen. I never even saw a single thread or news report about it.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm sure most people didn't, it existed for 2 1/2 months at the very beginning of the gen. I never even saw a single thread or news report about it.

Yea... because it totally wasn't reviled and hated enough for MS to remove it or anything... lmao

Just now, Jon2B said:

People are going back to a 2 month span YEARS ago for ownage ?

Haha

No.. I made a simple statement... which was true.  MS literally did the same thing to solve the same problem that DynamiteCop blamed Sony for doing... lmfao

I never said anything else...  He asked.. and I explained.. :shrug: 

But of course you chime in... defending ya boi :tom: